The Rooting process is very important for those user that want to more improve, optimizing and customizing our smartphone. After rooting the smartphone performance is pretty good, and the battery life is increased and able to install the third party apps. And also able to install the unofficial custom ROM. The rooting process is very simple just follow the full tutorial step by step and keep enjoy the benefit of the rooted device.
Before gaining to root Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace keep in mind some important caution. First of all install the custom recovery on your Galaxy J1 Ace before the rooting process. If you didn’t do this and in the process anything goes wrong then you will not be able to recover your current ROM, so be careful about this step. And keep backup your whole data before starting the process and save on the safe location. And don’t forget your battery charging before proceeding the steps. Cause if your smartphone battery down in the mid of process, then your device will be dead, so be careful to gain the process.
- Charge your Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace up to 60 % before the process.
- Install the custom recovery on your smartphone.
- Backup your important data and save on the safe location.
- And you must have a window based computer. Cause the process will proceed through by the windows based.
- Enable the developer option on your Galaxy J1 Ace, just simply go to menu>setting>about phone>software information>build number and then tap it 5 or 8 times, then you will be notified by a message just like that “ you are developer”.
- Then enable USB debugging, go to menu > setting > developer option and then enable USB debugging.
- Download the suitable USB drivers for your smartphone in your computer. Samsung USB drivers
- Download the TWRP Recovery and flash on the Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace. TWRP Recovery
- Download the SuperSu and save on the desktop for easy access. SuperSU
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace
Step 1: Connect you Galaxy J1 Ace to your computer through by suitable USB cable.
Step 2: Once connect your smartphone to your PC, then copy the SuperSU .zip file to your internal SD card storage from your computer desktop.
Step 3: When the SuperSU .zip file copy your internal SD card then disconnect your Galaxy J1 Ace from your computer.
Step 4: Then switch off your smartphone by holding the Power button.
Step 5: Then turn your Galaxy J1 Ace to TWRP Recovery Mode. Just simply click and hold the Volume up + Home + Power button at the same time for a while.
Step 6: Then your smartphone should reboot into the recovery mode.
Step 7: After that click on the install button in the recovery menu.
Step 8: And then in the recovery menu navigate to the internal SD card storage and select the SuperSU .zip file and proceed to install on your Galaxy J1 Ace.
Step 9: After that click to confirm the flash prompted.
Step 10: And then TWRP will begin the flashing SuperSU on your Galaxy J1 Ace. This will not take too long time.
Step 11: Once the TWRP done to flashing SuperSU on your Galaxy J1 Ace then Reboot your smartphone by the recovery menu.
Step 12: And then you are successfully Root Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace.
If you want to confirm the rooting process, then download the Root Checker from the Google Apps. Root Checker
That’s it, now you have successfully root Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace keep enjoy your smartphone with the rooted benefit.
Disclaimer: the above guideline for root Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace, if in the process anything goes wrong. Smarts Guide cannot be held to responsible, keep proceed at their own risk and complete understanding.
Keep comments if you have come to face any issue, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.