Today we share some basic info about Android smartphone, Android devices one of the most popular devices in the world. And it will change every step of time and improve his performance. However, the most Android smartphones are releasing to the market, and get gaining the popularity with own manufacturing. But in those smartphones, some are locked bootloaders, and the users don’t any changes on it. Like rooting, installing a custom recovery, custom OS etc. in that locked bootloaders devices one of Huawei manufacturer. So today we share about to unlock bootloader on Huawei smartphones.
Once the bootloader is unlocked, then you can flash the custom recovery, rooting, custom ROM etc. But warranty of the device will be lost, when you unlock the bootloader. If you want to back your device warranty then, there are many ways to restore warranty back. So follow the full steps and unlock bootloader on Huawei smartphones.
- Properly charge your smartphone before gaining the process.
- Backup your important data on your device to a safe place.
- Install the suitable drivers on your PC from the given Link.
- Then go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device.
- After that go back to Settings > Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
- Then download the Minimal ADB and Fasboot Setup and install it on your computer.
Disclaimer: The given tutorial for Huawei devices, don’t try this tutorial for any other devices. And gain this article for experienced users if anything goes wrong we will not be liable.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Huawei Smartphones
- First of all, you need to create a Huawei ID from the below Link.
- And then fill out the details on then given Link.
- After that, it will ask you for product ID, IMEI number and model number. You can get the required product ID and IMEI number using below USSD codes:
- Use this code for product ID, dial “* # * # 1357946 # * # *” in the phone app.
- And this code for IMEI number, dial “*#06#” in the phone app.
- Now connect your smartphone to PC properly using suitable USB data cable.
- And then navigate to the folder where you’ve extracted the ADB and Fastboot files and open a command prompt by pressing Shift + Right click on any empty space inside the folder and select Open command window here from the context menu.
- Now use the below command to reboot your device to bootloader/fastboot mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Once you are in the fastboot mode, then use the below command to check if your device is connected or not. It should return your device serial number if everything’s good.
- Use the below command to unlock the bootloader on your device. This will format your entire device.
fastboot oem unlock <Unlock Password>
Replace the <Unlock Password> with the code you got in Step 3.
- And in the last, reboot the device using the below command.
Got it! Your device bootloader is unlocked. Now feel free you will authorize for rooting or any other changes on your device.
Source via Droidviews