OnePlus 3/3T has already got the Android Nougat OTA update, and the firmware has run smoothly and stable on the OnePlus 3/3T smartphone. It has all the latest features, better performance and everything’s going better on the OnePlus 3/3T phone. But if you are the advanced user and want to some more customization and optimisation on our smartphone. Then we are here to guide you and share easy step with you to perform a successful updating on your device. So today we share how to install Android Oreo 8.0 on OnePlus 3/3T. Follow below for more detail info about Lineage OS 15 Android Oreo 8.0.
Lineage OS 15 based on latest Android Oreo firmware, that has all the latest features, new apps, better performance. Thanks for XDA Recognized Contributor akhilnarang released the initial build of Lineage OS 15 ROM for OnePlus 3/3T. The Lineage OS 15 also some more useful advanced features that can look different from stock firmware. Lineage OS has perfectly stable and smoothly runs on the OnePlus 3/3T smartphone. Lineage OS can perform more reliable and better result on your smartphone battery life, running OS, quick response. And much better efforts you will see after installing Lineage OS on your OnePlus 3/3T phone. Gain the process but before keep read some important steps. And then get towards to the main guideline to installing Lineage OS on your smartphone.
- The updating guide only for OnePlus 3/3T. Don’t gain the process for any other variants. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow-up step by step guide and don’t miss anything, if something goes wrong we will not be responsible. Proceed at their own risk.
- The Lineage OS 15 Android Oreo 8.0 has the initial build and it may contain some bugs.
- To installing new ROM on your device, it may erase your important data. So we advise you first Backup your important data and then proceed the process.
- First, unlock the bootloader on your device and then gain the updating guide.
- Enable USB debugging on your device, simply go to settings> about phone> Build Number and tap on it 7 or 10 times. Then you will notify “you are developer”
- Then go back to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Properly charge your device before starting the process. At least 60% and then proceed.
- Download Lineage OS 15 ROM for OnePlus 3/3T smartphone.
- Download Android 8.0 Gapps For OnePlus 3/3T.
- Download Magisk for OnePlus 3/3T.
How to Install Android Oreo 8.0 on OnePlus 3/3T
Step 1: First of all, download the Lineage OS 15 ROM, Google Apps and Magisk from the above link and save it on your device.
Step 2: After that, turn OFF your OnePlus 3/3T and boot into Recovery Mode. For to do so press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while.
Step 3: Now take a Nandroid Backup. And then wipe your device, in recovery menu go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and proceed the process.
Step 4: After that go back to the main recovery menu and select the install option. And then find and select the Custom ROM zip file. And proceed the process for installing on your device.
Step 5: Once the installation process complete then go back to the Recovery main menu. And perform the same method for Google Apps zip file and Magisk (SuperSu) file and install it.
Step 6: And once the installation process completes all of it. Then wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your phone.
That’s it! Now you have successfully install Android Oreo 8.0 on OnePlus 3/3T smartphone. Keep enjoy your smartphone with the latest firmware and new features.