Recently CM14 has released for Google Nexus 6P, this is the first official Nightly build for all Nexus 6P devices. The CM14 Experimental builds are based on the latest Android Nougat 7.0. It has all the stock Nougat and will extra add up features. So check it out and Install CM 14 Nightly ROM on Google Nexus 6P phone. This firmware will increase your device performance and more run up in new looks. So follow up below and get the new experience with some more impressive and better performer ROM.
The CM14 Custom ROM has developed by CyanogenMod team’s, and also we know this is the third party developers. This ROM has not released official Google or any other OS, therefore we install CM14 on Nexus 6P via manual method. However to performing this manual method on Nexus 6P, first install custom recovery and perform the rooting process on our device. And then proceed the updating process. Below we share some important note, firstly follow below and then get towards the main installing guide.
- Guideline only for the Nexus 6P device, so don’t gain the process for any other variants. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t miss any step during the process. We will not responsible if something goes wrong proceed at their own risk.
- To install CM14 on Nexus 6P, your device must be Rooted and Custom Recovery will be installed.
- Enable Developer Option on your device, for that press several (7-10) times on Build Number. Then you will see a message “you are developer”.
- Now go to Setting> Developer Option and enable USB Debugging option on your device.
- Backup your important data before proceeding the process. And save to a safe place that you can easily access.
- Properly charge your device, at least 60% first of process.
- Download CM14 Custom ROM for Google Nexus 6P smartphone.
- CM 14.1 Nightly Nougat ROM zip
- Download Google apps for Android Nougat 7.1 ROMs.
- Gapps zip file
How to Install CM 14 Nightly ROM on Google Nexus 6P
Step 1: First of all, download the CM14 Nightly ROM from the above link and save it on your device.
Step 2: After that, turn OFF your Nexus 6P and boot into Recovery Mode. To do so press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a while.
Step 3: Now take a Nandroid Backup. And then wipe your device, in recovery menu go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and proceed the process.
Step 4: Now go back to the main recovery menu and select the install option. And then find and select the ROM zip file, and gain the process to installing the ROM on your device.
Step 5: Once the installation process complete then go back to the Recovery main menu and perform the same method for Gapps zip file and install it.
Step 6: And once the installation process completes both of it, then wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your phone.
That’s it! Now you have successfully install CM 14 Nightly ROM on Google Nexus 6P Nougat Custom ROM, keep enjoy your smartphone with the latest firmware and new features.