Android Nougat 7.1.1 AOKP custom ROM has available for Samsung Galaxy S6. Now easily perform updating process on your Galaxy S6 model G920F. This ROM has stable and better performance on Galaxy S6 smartphone. The ROM has not Official released but it has all the capabilities that we expect for official ROM. Today we share update Galaxy S6 G920F to Android Nougat AOKP Custom ROM manually. So if you are interested to update our device to the latest firmware. Then follow step by step guide and get new features on your Galaxy S6 smartphone.
The firmware has not release officially. So we advise you don’t use this firmware for any other variants or any other Samsung model. use only for Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F. To performing the updating process on your phone. First, make sure you have fully back up your important data and save to safe location. Otherwise, you will lose your data if you didn’t backup before the process. And also properly charge your device, first of process. Follow below steps that we explain important tools that are required first of process.
- This updating guide only for Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F. Don’t try the updating file for any other device.
- Follow correctly all steps and don’t miss any step during the process. Otherwise, we will not responsible if something goes wrong.
- Charge your smartphone up to 60%, before proceeding the process.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process.
- Perform Factory Reset after completing the installation process.
- Enable USB debugging simply go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device. Then go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging
- Your smartphone must be Rooted and Custom Recovery will be installed.
- Download Unofficial AOKP Android 7.1.1custom firmware for Galaxy S6. AOKP Android 7.1.1
- Download Gapps for Galaxy S6 smartphone. Gapps
How to Update Galaxy S6 G920F to Android Nougat AOKP Custom ROM (Unofficial)
Step 1: First, download the AOKP Android 7.1.1 ROM for Galaxy S6 and Gapps from the above link.
Step 2: After downloading save the AOKP Android 7.1.1 ROM and Gapps on your device.
Step 3: And then Boot your device into Recovery mode. For to do press and hold Volume UP + Home + Power button at the same time for a while. Once the logo screen appears released the button. And use the Volume UP and Down key for navigating and Power key for confirming an option.
Step 4: Now perform a Factory Reset, simply go to Wipe > Advanced Wipe, select “wipe cache”, “Dalvik cache”, “System” and “data” and swipe to confirm it to perform the process.
Step 5: After that, go to the main menu and select install option and locate the AOKP Android 7.1.1 ROM zip file. Swipe to install the ROM file on your device.
Step 6: Once complete the process, then go back and flash the Gapps zip file as the same method.
Step 7: Now wipe cache, Dalvik cache and then Reboot your phone.
That’s it! This is the simple and easy method to update Galaxy S6 G920F to Android Nougat AOKP Custom ROM. Share your feedback about this article.
If you have any question comment below. We try to contact you ASA possible.