Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge has got Android Nougat 7.1.2 Custom ROM, this is a good news for users of Galaxy S7 Edge. Now easily update Galaxy S7 Edge to Android Nougat 7.1.2 Custom ROM. It has all latest features, advanced option, better performance and smoothly runs. The Custom ROM has not developed by the official way but it has all the latest features that are available on official Android Nougat. We share the direct link to download Resurrection Remix custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Follow and download the firmware for upgrading your device.
Resurrection Remix Custom ROM based on Android Nougat 7.1.2 firmware, and it has all the features and better performance of official Android Nougat 7.1.2. Follow up guideline if you are the advanced user and want to update Galaxy S7 Edge to Android Nougat 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix custom ROM. Once this custom ROM installs on your device, your smartphone performance will better from the previous condition. You will get new apps, new features, latest firmware, increasing battery life, better performance and smoothly runs. So gain the process if you interested to update your device then get the scroll down to next part of this article.
- Guideline only for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge model G935F, don’t follow the updating file for any other variants.
- Follow the step by step guide properly and don’t miss any step during the process. Otherwise, we will not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Properly charge your smartphone before the process, at least 60% first of process.
- Fully back up your data, so first of process take a complete backup and then gain the process for safety side.
- Your smartphone must be Rooted and Custom Recovery will be installed.
- Download Android Nougat 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix Custom ROM. Android Nougat 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix ROM
- Download Google apps for Android Nougat 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix Custom ROM. Gapps
How to Update Galaxy S7 edge to Android Nougat 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix Custom ROM
- Step 1: First, download the Android Nougat 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix Custom ROM for Galaxy S7 Edge and Gapps from the above link.
- Step 2: After downloading save the Android Nougat 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix Custom ROM and Gapps on your device.
- Step 3: And then Boot your device into Recovery mode. For to do press and hold Volume UP + Home + Power button at the same time for a while. Once the logo screen appears released the button, and use the Volume UP and Down key for navigating and Power key for confirming an option.
- Step 4: Now perform a Factory Reset, simply go to Wipe > Advanced Wipe, select “wipe cache”, “Dalvik cache”, “System” and “data” and swipe to confirm it to perform the process.
- Step 5: After that, go to the main menu and select install option and locate the ROM zip file. Swipe to install the ROM file on your device.
- Step 6: Once complete the process, then go back and flash the Gapps zip file as the same method.
- Step 7: Now wipe cache, Dalvik cache and then Reboot your phone.
Good job! This is the simple and easy method to update Galaxy S7 Edge to Android Nougat 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix custom ROM. Enjoy our device with new firmware and new features.
If you have any question comment below, we try to contact you ASA possible.