Nowadays Huawei Mate 9 has got Android Nougat B184 firmware with latest features, smoothly runs, and better performance. B184 Nougat firmware has based on latest EMUI 5.0 OS and uploaded on official Huawei server. The firmware has stable on Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29. And it has all the latest Android Nougat features that look awesome after updating Huawei Mate 9. So proceed the process if you are the user of Huawei Mate 9 and want to update the latest firmware. Below we share how to download Huawei Mate 9 B184 Nougat update. Follow the step by step guide and get update your smartphone with easy and simple steps.
B184 Nougat firmware has released via OTA, but it hasn’t possible to everyone got at the same time OTA notification. So if you got the OTA notification then follow on-screen instruction and update our device to latest Android Nougat firmware. Otherwise, you didn’t get OTA notification yet and you can’t wait for arriving OTA notification. Then follow below steps and download Huawei Mate 9 B184 Nougat update. First, follow the initial step and then get it the main updating process.
- The updating guide stable only on Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29. So don’t follow below updating file for any other device. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow the on-screen instruction below and don’t add or less any steps in the given article. Others way if you get some loss or any other issue on your device we will not liable, so proceed at their own risk.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process. It not erases any data to applying this process but takes for your safety.
- Properly charge your device at least 60%, if during process your device turns off. It may soft brick or any other issue creates on your device.
- First, of process unlock bootloader and install the custom recovery on your Huawei Mate 9 Pro and then proceed the process.
- Download Huawei Mate 9 B184 Nougat Update from below link. (Middle East MHA-L29C185B184)
How to Install Huawei Mate 9 B184 Nougat Update
Step 1: First, download B184 Nougat files for Huawei Mate 9 from above link.
Step 2: Once the downloading process completes then copy the downloaded file from your PC and paste your device internal storage (SD Card).
Step 3: After that Boot your Huawei Mate 9 to Recovery Mode. For to do press and hold Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while. Once Huawei logo appears then releases the button.
Step 4: Once you enter to Recovery Mode then select install option and proceed the process for flashing file.
- Note: – Below screen shot for TWRP Recovery Mode users, if you have another one custom recovery installed. Then follow on-screen instruction.
Step 5: Now flash first update.zip file and then move to the next files for flashing without rebooting your device.
Step 5: After that flash update_full_hw_meafnaf.zip. And then flash update_data_full_public.zip file. And wait for completing the process.
Step 6: Once the flashing process completes all of it, then Reboot your device.
Step 7: After all wait for the first boot, it takes some time so be patient.
That’s it! Now you have successfully install Huawei Mate 9 B184 Nougat update. Enjoy your device with new features, better look and latest apps.
Comment below if you have any problem or want to more clarification.