Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is officially received the Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware, Verizon is released the official Android Marshmallow firmware for Galaxy Note 5. This is the good news for the users of Galaxy Note 5, just follow the full article and install Android Marshmallow on Galaxy Note5. So if you are the users of Note 5, then don’t be hesitated just follow the full guideline and install the latest firmware on your smartphone.
This update is compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note 5, this firmware version is N920VVRS2BPF2. So follow the guideline if you have Galaxy Note 5, and don’t follow this update files for other devices. Once you install Android Marshmallow on Galaxy Note5, then your smartphone performance will be better and you have got some new features.
- This guideline is compatible for only Samsung Galaxy Note N920V, don’t try this update file for another or same device.
- Backup your smartphone important data and save to safe location before proceeding the process.
- Charge your device battery up to 60%, don’t begin the tutorial if you haven’t proper battery charging.
- Download Odin 3.10.7 save on your computer and unzip it. Download here
- Download Samsung USB drivers and install on your computer. Download here
- Download the official Android 6.0.1 firmware from the below link
- Marshmallow for Verizon Note5 SM-N920V (N920VVRS2BPF2) Download[Mirror]
- Marshmallow for Verizon Galaxy Note5 SM-N920V(N920VVRU2BPD4) Download
- Marshmallow for Verizon Note5 SM-N920V (N920VVRU2BPC2) Download
Download and install Android Marshmallow on Galaxy Note5 N920 V (Verizon)
Step 1: Download the Android firmware and extract the file, then you will get the .tar.md5 extension
Step 2: Now boot your Galaxy Note 5 into Download Mode, simply turn OFF your device and then press and hold the Power + Volume Down + Home button at the same time for a while. And then press the Volume Up button to enter the download mode.
Step 3: Launch the Odin software and connect your Galaxy Note 5 to your computer via USB data cord. Once your device connects to your computer then you will see Added message in the Odin log box.
Step 4: And then click on the AP button in the Odin, find and select the .tar.md5extension firmware file.
Step 5: Press the Start button to flash the Android firmware on your Galaxy Note 5. And wait for it, until the flashing process completes.
Step 6: Once the installation process complete, then you will see the PASS alert on the Odin and your device will be Reboot automatically.
Done! Good job you have install Android Marshmallow on Galaxy Note5. Now enjoy your device with the latest firmware and new features.
Leave the comments if you have any doubt, we will try to solve your problem ASA possible.