Now Huawei Mate 2 is got the Marshmallow update, with new features and latest firmware. Thanks for XDA developer that release the Marshmallow 6.0 firmware using CyanogenMod13 Nightly ROM. In CM13 have latest features and good looking, so follow up the full guideline and install Android Marshmallow on Huawei Ascend Mate 2.
The CM13 Nightly ROM is based on Android Marshmallow 6.0, so get it all the features of Marshmallow 6.0 on your smartphone easily. Just follow the full tutorial and install Android Marshmallow on Huawei Ascend Mate 2. By the below steps, but before read the important guide and then proceed.
- Follow this article only for Huawei Ascend Mate 2 smartphones. And don’t use this update files for another smartphone.
- Your device should have installed the custom recovery on your phone, and also your smartphone must be rooted.
- Backup your important data and save on the safe location before gaining the steps.
- Charge your device at least 60% before proceeding the process.
- Download and install Huawei drivers on your computer.
- Don’t miss any step in the below guideline, follow full article. If something goes wrong, we will not be responsible keep proceed at their own risk.
- Download the CM13 Nightly Marshmallow ROM. Download here
- Download the Android Marshmallow Gapps. Download here
Download and Install Android Marshmallow on Huawei Ascend Mate 2 [CM13 Nightly]
Step 1: First download the CM13 Nightly ROM and Android Marshmallow Gapps, from the above links. And save on your computer desktop for easy to access.
Step 2: Now connect your Huawei Mate 2 to your computer using the suitable USB data cable.
Step 3: Once your phone connect to your computer, then transfer the downloaded files (CM13 ROM, Gapps) to your Huawei Ascend Mate 2 internal storage.
Step 4: And then unplug your device from your computer and power OFF your smartphone.
Step 5: After that boot your smartphone to Recovery Mode, for that press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while.
Step 6: In the Recovery menu tap on the wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe. And then select all option and proceed the process for reset your smartphone.
Step 7: Now go back to the TWRP main menu and tap on the install option, then find and load the CM13 Nightly ROM and begin to install on your phone.
Step 8: Similarly follow step 7, and this time selects Marshmallow Gapps.
Step 9: Once you install the both file on your device, then Reboot your Huawei Ascend Mate 2.
That’s it! You got it, now you have install Android Marshmallow on Huawei Ascend Mate 2. Keep join your smartphone with new features and latest firmware.
Leave the comments if you stuck or you misunderstanding any step in the above guideline. We will assist you to solve your problem ASA possible.