The CyanogenMod14 Nougat 7.0 ROM is available for Nexus 9, this have all the features of Android Nougat 7.0 firmware. This is the best option to update Nexus 9 to Nougat CM14 ROM. Once you install the CM14 ROM on your Nexus 9 then you have got some great changes on your device, such as your smartphone performance is better from the previous version, allow to install the third party apps and your Nexus 9 battery performance is increased.
If you decide to update Nexus 9 to Nougat CM14 ROM, then you get the best option for your smartphone. Don’t be hesitated just follow the full article and update Nexus 9 to Android Nougat CM 14 ROM. This is the easy and simple step, follow up the full guideline and don’t miss any step in the below tutorial. But first, be read the important guide before starting the article.
- This CM14 ROM update is only compatible with Nexus 9 devices. So don’t follow the guideline if you have the different one smartphone.
- And your device must install the custom recovery and also must be rooted, then gain the process.
- Charge your smartphone battery at least 60% and step forward the article.
- Backup your important data and save to the safe location.
- Follow up the full article steps and don’t miss any step in the whole article, if anything goes wrong we will not be liable. Keep proceed at their own risk.
- Download the CM14 Nougat 7.0 ROM for Nexus 9. Download here
- Download the Android Nougat Gapps for Nexus 9. Download here
Also, read here, update Nexus devices via OTA
Download and Update Nexus 9 to Nougat CM14 ROM Unofficially
Step1: First download the Android Nougat CM14 ROM and Nougat Gapps from the above links.
Step 2: And then turn OFF your Nexus 9 completely, using the Power button. And boot to Recovery Mode.
Step 3: For that, press and hold the Volume Up + Power + Home button at the same time for a while. Release the button once you see the fastboot mode.
Step 4: After that, clear cache and factory reset your Nexus 9. For that in the TWRP recovery menu tap o the wipe button and select Advanced Wipe. And then select all Dalvik cache, System, Data and Cache options and wipe to the right side to confirm the hard reset process.
Step 5: Now go back to the TWRP main menu and tap on the install option, find the CM14 Nougat ROM and proceed the flashing process. And don’t forget to swipe to the right side to confirm the flashing process.
Step 6: Similarly repeat the step 5 for flashing the Android Nougat Gapps on your Nexus 9 device.
Step 7: Once you install the both file on your Nexus 9 then go back to the TWRP main menu and Reboot your device.
Good job! Now you have successfully update Nexus 9 to Nougat CM14 ROM. Keep join us your device with new features and latest updates.
Do the comments if you have any trouble, we will assist you to solve your problem ASA possible.