Good news for the users of Nokia 5, recently official Nougat 7.1.1 has released for Nokia 5, now the users of Nokia 5 can easily update our smartphone to Nougat 7.1.1. This update can bring the system optimization, performance, and stability. The ROM based on the latest features, and better performance. So if you have Nokia 5 and want to update Android Nougat. Then follow the full article and update Nokia 5 to Nougat 7.1.1.
The update has rolled out via OTA but if you didn’t receive yet notification then follow below step by step guide and update Nokia 5 to Nougat 7.1.1 firmware with the easy and simple method. Or if you want to wait for official release via OTA, then wait and soon notify your device for Nougat 7.1.1 update. This update for Nokia 5 TA-1053 variants. So don’t try this update for any other variants, cause it may be brick or damage your device. Follow the below step and don’t miss any step during the process.
- The updating guide stable only on Nokia 5 TA-1053 Variants. So don’t follow below updating file for any other device. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow the on-screen instruction below and don’t add or less any steps in the given article. Others way if you get some loss or any other issue on your device we will not liable, so proceed at their own risk.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process. It not erases any data to applying this process but takes for your safety.
- Properly charge your device at least 60%, if during process your device turns off. It may soft brick or any other issue creates on your device.
- Download Android Nougat for Nokia 5 September 2017 OTA Zip. Download Link
- Download Android Nougat for Nokia 5 August 2017 OTA Zip. Download Link
- Download Android Nougat for Nokia 5 July 2017 OTA Zip. Download Link
- Download Android Nougat for Nokia 5 June 2017 OTA Zip. Download Link
How to Update Nokia 5 to Nougat 7.1.1
Step 1: First, download Android Nougat 7.1.1 zip file from above link.
Step 2: Once the downloading process completes then copy and paste the downloaded file to your device.
Step 3: After that Boot your Nokia 5 to Recovery Mode. For to do press and hold Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while. And once “Powered by Android” logo appears then releases the button.
Step 4: And then in Recovery menu select the option, and click on apply update from sdcard.
Step 5: Now select and load the OTA zip file that you have download from above link.
Step 6: And in the last wait for until, once the process finished.
Step 7: Once the process completes then Reboot your device.
That’s it! Now you have successfully update Nokia 5 to Nougat 7.1.1 with simple and easy steps. Keep share your feedback about your new experience.