OnePlus 6 has caught another improved ROM, called Android P, Google has unconstrained Android P firmware for Google Pixel devices via OTA (over the air). But also released for the non-Google device including latest Oneplus 6. The update has latest features and design tweak like gesture navigation, home swipe gestures, revamped Pixel Launcher, Adaptive Brightness with machine learning, considerably more. However, under instruction, we describe to install Android P Beta on OnePlus 6 with a simple guide. The users of Oneplus 6 easily access and install the latest platform on your device with numerous phases.
Android P Beta ROM consumes on manual method, like below phases we share on the article. The update hasn’t yet released via OTA and it will take some time, but for until now proceed the inferior paces and install Android P Beta on OnePlus 6. Else wait for official release and once it will arrive then follow on-screen instruction and update your device to latest firmware.
- Below guideline only for OnePlus 6, don’t follow for any other variants.
- Backup your smartphone data and save to the secure place. It will not erase data but do on the safe side.
- Charge your device battery up to 50% to gaining the process.
- Keep follow the full article and don’t miss any step in the given article, otherwise, we will not be responsible if anything goes wrong. Proceed at their own risk.
- Enable USB debugging option, simply go to settings>developer option>and enable Developer Options. If developer option has not enabled then go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times then you will notice you are the developer.
- Android P Beta for OnePlus 6. Download Link
How to Install Android P Beta on OnePlus 6
- First, download Android P Beta ROM for OnePlus 6 from the above link.
- And then copy the Android P Beta ROM to mobile phone storage.
- After that go to Phone Settings and hit on the System updates> top right corner icon> Local upgrade> Installation file> Immediately upgrade > System upgrade to 100%.
- And then boot your device into Recovery mode simply Switch off your device. And then press and hold the Power Button + Volume Down Button at the same time.
- Once your device enters to Recovery mode, then Wipe data/factory reset. And click on the power button for selecting an option, now select yes, to confirm wiping data.
- After completing the Wipe Data/Factory reset. Then go back to Recovery menu and Select Reboot system now button to Reboot your device.
- Good job! Once your device reboot successfully, then your phone will be on Android P platform, keep enjoy.
Comprehensive tutoring is expounded above, keep follow all guideline and install Android P Beta on Oneplus 6. And let us know in the comment box if you have any query are doubt.