Last over ROM has live for Huawei P9, presently Huawei Company has unconfined most recent Android Nougat ROM for Huawei P9. The ROM has latest security patch along with all latest structures, improve performance and lightly successively. The B502 Nougat firmware has more secure, it has May 2018 security patch level and also improves other sorts of using. So if you are the user of Huawei P9 and willing to upgrade to latest firmware then you are the right place. Just follow all instruction and get update Huawei P9 B502 Nougat firmware with numerous phases.
About Huawei P9:
Huawei P9 has the famous device on P successions, it has all unified features along with unconventional performance that’s are running significantly. Huawei P9 has Released April 2016 along with Android Marshmallow 6.0 platform and upgradable to Android Nougat 7.0 Firmware. It has IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Display, 1080 x 1920 pixels Resolution, Octa-core CPU, micro SD card slot, up to 256 GB supported, 64 GB Internal Memory, 4 GB RAM, Primary 12 MP Camera, 8 MP Secondary Camera, Non-removable 3000 mAh battery.
Meanwhile, Huawei P9 all latest competencies and powerful performance. And now it has upgraded to Android Nougat 7.0, so if you have notified via OTA then follow on-screen instruction and update Huawei P9 B502 Nougat 7.0. Otherwise, you haven’t yet alerted via OTA (over the air), then follow instruction and get update Huawei P9 B502 Nougat 7.0 along with May 2018 Security patch.
- Model Name: Huawei P9
- Model: EVA-L09/EVA-L19
- Version: 7.0
- EMUI Version: 5.0
- Firmware: B502
- Build Number: EVA-L09C432B502/EVA-L19C432B502
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Below updating firmware file is only work on European Huawei P9 Lite (VNS-L31) Variants. So, don’t try for any other device, it may brick or damage your device.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t mess up any part of the guideline. Otherwise, we will not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Properly charge your device, at least 60% before gaining the process.
- Backup your important data and save to a safe place, for safe side.
- Unlock bootloader and install the custom recovery.
The Dload method has not tested, so we advised you try below TWRP method to update Huawei P9 B502 Nougat firmware. Once the Dload method tried, we update the article as soon.
1) Android Nougat B502 update for EVA-L09 Huawei P9 (EVA-L09C432B502)
2) Android Nougat B502 update for EVA-L19 Huawei P9 (EVA-L09C432B502)
How to Update Huawei P9 B502 Nougat 7.0 Firmware
1: First, download Huawei P9 Nougat files from above link.
2: Once the downloading process completes then copy the downloaded file from your PC and paste your device internal storage (SD Card).
3: After that Boot your Huawei P9 to Recovery Mode. For to do press and hold Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while. Once Huawei logo appears then releases the button.
4: Now go to install option on recovery menu and flash first Update.zip file. And then move to the next files for flashing without rebooting your device.
5: After that flash update_full_EVA-L**_hw.zip. And then flash update_data_full_public.zip Files. And wait before completing the process.
6: Once the flashing process completes all of it, then Reboot your device.
7: After all wait for the first boot, it takes some time.
Here you are! This is the easy and simple method to update Huawei P9 Nougat B502 firmware. Any kind of query rounding on your mind, don’t be hesitated just leave the comments we will assist you to solve your problem ASA possible.