Great news for the users of Samsung Galaxy Note 3, the third-party Android developer recently developed the unofficial ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 based on the CM 13 and come with the all amazing features of Android 6.0 marshmallow. And also useable all of the Android 6.0 marshmallow features on the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. So if you are interested to Install CM 13 Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Marshmallow 6.0) then follow the full tutorial step by step and keep enjoy the benefit of the Android 6.0 marshmallow.
Before gaining the process keep in mind, the custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005. Don’t use the tutorial for another or same device, cause it may be brick or damage your smartphone. And the CM 13 custom ROM is unofficial way to install the Android 6.0 marshmallow on your Galaxy note 3. After installing the custom ROM on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3, the warranty will be voided, so be careful to installing the process on your smartphone.
- Before starting the process, make sure your battery percentage is more than 70%, cause in the process your smartphone battery down, then your device will be damaged.
- Backup your important data from your smartphone. And save on the safe location.
- And your smartphone must be rooted and install the custom recovery (CWM) on your Galaxy Note 3.
- Now enable developer option on your Galaxy Note 3, just simply go to setting>about phone>software information>build number and then click 5 or 8 times on the build number, then you will be notified by a message “you are developer“
- And then enable the USB debugging mode on your Galaxy Note 3, simply go to Menu>Setting>Developer Option and enable the USB debugging.
- Download and install the USB drivers for connecting your smartphone to your computer. USB drivers
- Download the Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM 13 Custom ROM to your PC. Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM 13 Custom ROM
- Download the Google Apps file to your computer.Google Apps .zip
How to Install CM 13 Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 (Marshmallow 6.0)
Step 1: Connect your Smartphone to your PC through by suitable USB data cable and mount its USB memory storage.
Step 2: Once you connect your smartphone to your PC, then copy the Android 6.0 Custom ROM.zip file to your Root Folder of your SD card. Which you’ve already downloaded from the above link.
Step 3: After that disconnect your Galaxy Note 3 from your PC and then turn OFF your smartphone, in order to boot into Recovery Mode.
Step 4: And then turn ON your Galaxy Note 3, by press and hold the Volume UP + Home + Power button at the same time, for entering into Recovery Mode.
Step 5: Once your smartphone in the recovery mode, then perform a wipe data/factory reset and Wipe Cache partition.
Step 6: After that go back into the main Recovery Menu and choose install zip from SD card option and then choose zip from sdcard option.
Step 7: And then navigate the Android 6.0 Custom ROM .zip file from SD card which is saved on the Root Folder. Using the Power button to selecting the Android Custom ROM.zip file, and confirm the installation to begin.
Step 8: Once the installation completes then navigate to Go Back from the recovery menu. And then “Reboot” your smartphone by selecting the reboot system now.
Step 9: And at the last your smartphone will be rebooted and may take up to 4 to 5 minutes to boot.
Done! Now your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has been updated to Android 6.0 CM 13 Custom ROM. If you want to verify your Custom ROM, then Go to Settings > About Phone and verify your Android version.
Disclaimer: The above tutorial Install CM 13 Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for only Samsung Galaxy Note 3, if in the process anything goes wrong. Smarts Guide cannot be held to responsible, keep proceed at their own risk and complete understanding.
If you want to ask related the above tutorial, keep ask on the comments box. And we will try to get a better reply with you, and solve your problem with the simple method.