Huawei manufacturer releasing the top listed smartphone with advanced specs and endless features. Huawei one of the best smartphone provider in the world. And a large number of users like his devices. Nowadays the Huawei release a great smartphone with some cool design and some good features, Huawei Honor 6. Honor 6 have 5.0” IPS LCD Display, dual micro SIMs supportable, 1.7 GHz quad-core processor, 16/32 GB internal storage with micro SD supportable, 3 GB RAM, 13 MP autofocus camera, 5 MP secondary camera and Non-removable Li-Po 3100 mAh battery.
The Huawei Honor 6 best performance in the usage, and also the good result of every angle. But if you want to more optimize, customizing and improving his smartphone then you will be required to root Huawei Honor 6. After rooting your smartphone have got some changes and benefits, your Huawei Honor 6 are able to install the third party apps, the battery life is increase and able to install the unofficial custom ROM and much more. So if you are interested to root your Huawei Honor 6 then follow the full tutorial and keep root your smartphone by the easy and simple method.
Before to begin the rooting process keep in mind some important requirements. The guideline for Huawei Honor 6, don’t try this tutorial for another or same device. Cause it may be brick or damage your smartphone so be careful to use the tutorial. And then check your device, is it running Android 5.1 lollipop. Because the guideline for Huawei Honor 6 running on 5.1 lollipops. If you have the above tools then follow the rooting process. Otherwise, leave the tutorial.
- Now you must have install the custom recovery on your Huawei Honor 6 before the rooting process. Install the TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 6
- And then backup your all important data and save on the safe location before the rooting process.
- And make sure you have 60 % battery to gaining the rooting process.
- Enable the developer option, just go to menu>setting>about Phone> software information>build number and then click on it 5 or 7 times, then you will get a message “you are developer”
- Enable USB debugging option, simply click on the menu>setting>developer option and then enable USB debugging.
- Download the Huawei Honor 6 USB driver on your computer for connecting the smartphone on your PC. Huawei USB Drivers
- Download the SuperSU file on your windows running computer. SuperSU
How To Root Huawei Honor 6 On Android 5.1 Lollipop
Step 1: Now open the command prompt window just right click on the empty place with hold the shift key.
Step 2: And then type the “adb reboot recovery”.
Step 3: After that your handset should now be in the recovery mode.
Step 4: Now choose the “install” option from the recovery menu.
Step 5: And then open the SD card and upload the SuperSU file in the zipped form.
Step 6: After that install the SuperSU file, and wait for completing the process.
Step 7: Once the installing complete then navigate back into the recovery main menu.
Step 8: And then reboot the system from the menu.
That’s it, now you have root Huawei Honor 6 successfully. And you will able to install the unofficial software & firmware, keep join the rooted device.
Disclaimer: the above guideline for root Huawei Honor 6, if in the process anything goes wrong. Smarts Guide cannot be held to responsible, keep proceed at their own risk and complete understanding.
Anything wants to ask, keep in the comments box. We will be waiting for your comments to assist you and clarify your problem.