The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is the best smartphone on Note series, it will some advanced features and good result of performance, in Note 2 have 5.5 AMOLED HD display, 1.6 quad-core CPU, 1080p HD video recording, 2GB RAM, 16/32/64 GB internal storage with micro SD card slot, active S pen, 8MP wide-angle camera, 1.9 MP secondary camera, huge 3100mAh battery and very slim 9.4mm body.
It will also the good performer smartphone but if you are interested to more optimize and increase his performance then required the rooting process, and after rooting you will be able to install the third party apps, latest software, unofficial latest firmware and much more. Your smartphone battery life increase and performance is better by the previous using.
So follow the below tutorial step by step if you want to root Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100.
Note: don’t try this tutorial for another or same device, cause it may be brick or damage your device,
Before gaining the rooting process please keep in mind some important requirements.
- For access will require the windows powered computer.
- Back up your important data and save the safe location before gaining the process.
- Keep in mind before starting the rooting process your battery life is more than 80%.
- Deactivate the antivirus, firewall or other security programs before starting.
- Now enable developer option on your Galaxy Note 2 just simply go to setting>about phone>software information> build number and click on the 5 or 8 time then you will be notified by a message “you are developer”
- Enable USB debugging options setting>developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Download the suitable USB drivers for connecting your smartphone to PC. Download USB drivers
- Download the root package. Download Root
- Download the Odin on the same computer. Download Odin
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 Using Odin
Step 1: Extract the Odin file on your desktop for easy access and install on your computer.
Step 2: Now open the Odin tool on your computer
Step 3: After that! Powered off your Galaxy Note 2 and enter in download mode.
Step 4: To enter the download mode your smartphone press and hold the Volume Up + power button.
Step 5: Once your Note 2 enter to download mode then connect your smartphone to your PC through via USB cable.
Step 6: If your smartphone connect to your PC then “added” message will appear on the Odin screen.
Step 7: And the ID: COM section will be yellow or blue, it depends on the Odin version.
Step 8: If the operation is not shown then reinstall the USB driver and proceed the step from beginning.
Step 9: Now select the “PDA” on the Odin screen and choose the downloaded file.
Step 10: Do not any other changes, just click on the “Start” button.
Step 11: Wait for the root process it will begin.
Step 12: Once the root process completes then remove the USB cable and reboot Samsung Galaxy Note2.
It’s done! Now your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is root successfully. Keep enjoy the advance feature and benefit of the rooted device.
Disclaimer: the above tutorial for only Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100, if anything goes wrong, Smarts Guide cannot be held to responsible, keep proceed your own risk and complete understanding.
If the guideline helpful then do comments.