Also, we know Samsung is the big brand in the world and provides the latest device to users. Samsung gaining the advance flagship in the market every interval of time and the users also like the variants of the Samsung manufacturer. Samsung introducing the new smartphone with advanced shape and great looking Samsung Galaxy S2. It’s have advanced specification and new features.
The Samsung Galaxy S2 is the best performer in our features but if you want to more improve and customizing your smartphone then rooting will be required, the rooting process is very helpful for smartphone, after rooting the smartphone is increasing the battery life and able to install the third party apps, and more useful advantages.so if you are interested to root Samsung Galaxy S2 then follow the easy tutorial step by step.
Note: after rooting process void the warranty of your smartphone so if you want to root your smartphone the warranty will be lost so be careful before starting the process.
- To make sure your Galaxy S2 battery is more than 60%.
- Backup your important data before starting the rooting process.
- Enable developer option just go to setting>about phone>software information> build number and click on it, 5 or 8 times then you will be notified by a message “you are developer”
- If you are already a developer then skip this step.
- Now enable USB debugging option, simply go to setting>developer option and enable USB debugging
- Download the USB drivers from here. USB Driver
- Download the Odin3 from here. ODIN
- Download the jeboo_kernel_i9100_v1-2a.tar file from here. Jeboo Kernel
- Download Superuser Zip file from here. Superuser
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S2 Jelly Bean (4.1.1 and 4.1.2)
- First of all to make sure you have CWM Recovery installed.
- Now turn off your Galaxy S2 by the simple way, just hold the Volume Down + Home + Power buttons at the same time and Continuously holding the above button until you see a warning screen.
- Then click the Volume Up button, and then connect your smartphone to your PC.
- Now Unzip the Odin file and then open it after unzipping the file. Just simply click on the Odin3 v1.85.exe file and then you will see the Odin screen window.
- After that click on the “PDA” button.
- Now choose the jeboo_kernel_i9100_v1-2a.tar file that you downloaded in the begging steps.
- After that click on the “Start” button, and then you will see the “PASS!” message and then restart your Galaxy S2.
- Now copy the Superuser Zip file from your computer and paste the file on your SDcard.
- Now turn off your Galaxy S2 just Hold the Volume Up + Home + Power button, until holding the button if your phone goes into CWM Recovery mode.
- And then choose the “Install Zip” file and then choose the “CWM-SuperSU-v0.00.zip” file on the download folder.
- And then click on the “yes” button and reboot your Galaxy S2.
That’s it now your Samsung Galaxy S2 is rooted successfully. Keep enjoy the rooted smartphone.
Disclaimer: The guideline for Samsung Galaxy S2, if anything goes wrong Smarts Guide cannot be held to responsible. Keep proceed your own risk and complete understanding.
if the tutorial helpful then do comments.