Finally, Samsung J3 has got official Android Nougat 7.0. The firmware has rolled out via OTA and got many users OTA notification. But all users can’t get the OTA notification at the same time. Therefore we share today to update Galaxy J3 to Nougat 7.0 firmware via manually. The update has come with latest June 2017 Android security patch level. Along with latest features and bitterly perform everything. So get up the latest firmware via OTA and upgrade our device to latest firmware. Or you didn’t yet notify via OTA and you can’t wait for it. Then follow below step by step guide and update Galaxy J3 to Nougat 7.0 firmware.
The Android Nougat 7.0 firmware has stable on Samsung Galaxy J3 SM-J330F. And the Nougat update is now available in some regions like Russia, Baltic, UAE, Turkey and much more. Nougat update comes with latest firmware build number J330FXXU1AQF9. Follow below link and find out your region and get download the Android Nougat on our device. So first read Initial some important info and then jump out to main updating guide.
- The updating guide stable only on Galaxy J3 (SM-J330F) variants. So don’t follow below updating file for any other device. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow the on-screen instruction below and don’t add or less any steps in the given article. Others way if you get some loss or any other issue on your device we will not liable. So proceed at their own risk.
- Now Enable USB debugging, for to do go to setting> about phone> build number and tap on 7 times. Then you will notify “you are developer”.
- And then go back to setting> developer option and enable USB debugging.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process. It will not erase any data to applying this process but take for your safety.
- Properly charge your device at least 60%, if during process your device turns off. It may soft brick or any other issue creates on your device.
1: – Download and install Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
2: – Download the latest version of ODIN tool, for performing updating process.
3: – Download Android Nougat firmware for Galaxy J3 SM-J330F Russia.
Note: – Check it out Android Nougat for our device specific Region from given link.
How to Update Galaxy J3 to Nougat 7.0 Firmware
Follow the below link, we share how to update Galaxy J3 to Nougat firmware via simple and easy steps. Follow below link and get update our device to latest firmware.
If you have any problem to performing updating guide then leave the comment. We will try to contact you ASA possible. And don’t forget your feedback and also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.