The HTC manufacturers one of the best brand in the world, its smartphone performance is unmatchable. And also, HTC releasing many flagships for users, but nowadays release the best flagship with the mid-range budget HTC Butterfly 3. It have a great shape, well features and best specs. HTC Butterfly 3 powered by Android 5.0 lollipop OS, 5.2” large display, 1.5 GHz Quad-core processor, 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM, 20.2 MP autofocus camera, 13 MP secondary camera and Non-removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery.
The HTC Butterfly 3 performance is very well in every angle of usage. But if you want to more increase his performance and some other changes, then you will be required to root your smartphone. But before rooting your smartphone, you will be required to install TWRP recovery and then you will proceed the rooting process So now we will write about to install TWRP Recovery on HTC Butterfly 3. So if you are interested to install TWRP Recovery on HTC Butterfly 3 then follow the full tutorial and install the recovery package on your smartphone.
Before gaining the TWRP Recovery process, keep in mind some important requirements. The below tutorial for HTC Butterfly 3, so don’t try this guideline for others or same device, cause it may be brick or damage your device. And also the check your model number before proceeding the process, so be careful to using the guideline.
- Backup your important data before proceeding the recovery process. And keep save on the safe location.
- Your battery percentage is more than 60% before starting the process.
- Install the ADB and Fastboot driver on your computer.
- Enable USB debugging option your smartphone just simply go to Menu > Setting > Developer Option and then enable the USB debugging.
- Download the HTC Butterfly 3 USB driver on your computer. USB Driver
- And enable the OEM unlock, go to Menu > Setting > Developer option and the click to allow OEM unlock.
- Temporally deactivate your computer anti-virus or others security.
- Download the TWRP Recovery for HTC Butterfly 3. b3twrp.img
- Download fastboot on your computer. Download fastboot
How To Install TWRP Recovery On HTC Butterfly 3
Step 1: First of all download the Fastboot file on your computer, and then extract it on your desktop.
Step 2: After that download the TWRP recovery.zip from the above link. And extract it in the fastboot folder.
Step 3: And then open the command prompt in the fastboot folder. Just simply press and hold the Shift + Right Click on the empty white space in the Mfastboot folder. And then select the “Open Command Window Here” from the context menu.
Step 4: Now follow the below command.
adb reboot bootloader
Step 5: And then your smartphone will be booted into the bootloader. Then type the below command.
fastboot flash boot b3twrp.img
Step 6: Once complete the above command, then your smartphone will Flashed on the TWRP recovery
Step 7: And then you have successfully install TWRP Recovery on HTC Butterfly 3.
That’s it. Now your smartphone is successfully install TWRP Recovery on HTC Butterfly 3. And now you are able to root your smartphone.
Disclaimer: The above tutorial for HTC Butterfly 3, if in the process anything goes wrong. Smarts Guide cannot be held to responsible, keep proceed at their own risk and complete understanding.
If you want to ask any type of question about this tutorial, keep ask in the comment box. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.