We also know about the Huawei is very great manufacturer on the world and provides many flagships. The large number of users like the Huawei variants, every variant is more advanced on the previous version. Nowadays the Huawei introduced new smartphone Huawei P8 lite.
Huawei P8 lite is the most popular smartphone on Huawei P series, it is very slim and stylish shape with advance features. The Huawei P8 lite smartphone one of the most efficient and good looking smartphone.
P8 lite is well performer but if you want to more improve and want to some other changes then replace P8 lite smartphone stock recovery to TWRP recovery. for that you follow the full tutorial step by step.
- First of all download the Huawei p8 lite USB drivers DOWNLOAD
- Download ADB driver for Huawei P8 lite. DOWNLOAD
- Enable the developer option just simple setting>about phone>software information> build number and then click on the build number 5 or 8 times then you will be show a message “you are developer”.
- Now enable USB debugging option simply click on setting>developer option and enable USB debugging.
- To make sure you have the windows running computer.
- Download the TWRP Recovery.img and then Rename the twrp.img after DOWNLOAD.
- After that Unlocked bootloader.
How to install TWRP Recovery on Huawei P8 Lite Without Root
Steps 1: Now Download the adb driver.
Steps 2: After that install adb driver and setup them.
Steps 3: And then proceed to Unlock bootloader first.
Steps 4: After that Boot to bootloader and connect the phone with your pc and let driver to set up.
Steps 5: Now download the adb package and put folder in the c:\ drive.
Steps 6: Just Right click in the folder empty space with holding the shift button
Steps 7: And then select start command prompt from here.
Steps 8: After that type adb devices and your device should be there.
Steps 9: Now remember to rename the recovery img.
Steps 10: And then put the twrp recovery in adb folder.
Steps 11: Now enter into CMD window fastboot flash recovery twrp.img and then press enter.
Steps 12: After that Reboot your phone by entering fastboot reboot into CMD windows.
That’s it now you have succesfully flash twrp recovery on Huawei P8 Lite.
Disclaimer: The guidelines for Huawei P8 lite, if anything happens Smarts guide cannot be held to responsible, keep proceed at their own risk and complete understanding.
If you liked the article then do comments.