Huawei P10/P10+ is the most popular and well performance smartphone, it has a lot of features and better specs. The Huawei P10/P10+ has come with latest OS EMUI 5.1 based on Android 7.0 Nougat. But the advanced users are eagerly waiting for some new changes on our device. So if you are one of them, then follow the article and get change your OS internal restriction. Today we share to root Huawei P10/P10+, get gain the full steps and root your device.
The rooting process is important for those users that want to changes on our device. After rooting the device will allow to third party apps, install custom recovery and upgrade or downgrade OS. So follow up the bellow steps and get root Huawei P10/P10+ easily method. Keep in your mind before rooting your device, you will be required to unlock bootloader and install the custom recovery then your will proceed the rooting process.
Disclaimer: Follow the process if you are the advanced users, otherwise we will not be responsible for any doubt. keep proceeding at their own risk and complete understanding.
- Properly charge your Huawei P10/P10+ and then gain the process.
- Back up your important data and save to the safe location.
- Then go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device. Then go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM
- Install Huawei USB drivers on your PC from here. USB Drivers
- After that Download, the Minimal ADB and Fasboot Setup and install it on your computer.
- Unlock the bootloader on Huawei P10/P10 Plus
- Install TWRP Recovery on your Huawei P10/P10+
- Download SuperRoot_noverity_nocrypt.zip | Mirror
How to Root Huawei P10/P10+
Step 1: Now download “SuperRoot_noverity_nocrypt.zip” file from the above link and copy it to your device.
Step 1: After that Boot into recovery mode on your P10/P10 Plus. For that pressPower Off your device,
Step 1: Once your device is fully turned off then press and holdVolume Up + Power buttons at the same time for a while, then your device boot into recovery mode.
Step 1: You’ll now in the TWRP recovery mode. Now go toInstall and flash the “zip” from recovery menu.
Step 5: After completing the flashing process then Reboot the device from TWRP main menu > Reboot > System.
Step 6: In the last the device boots, then install the Phh’s SuperUser app from the Google Play Store. Download
Good job! Now you have successfully root Huawei P10/P10+, keep enjoy your rooted smartphone.
If you have any doubt leave the comment we will try to solve your problem ASA possible.