Today we share the most important tutorial about to unlock bootloader on Huawei devices. It is the main changes before to updating our smartphones, if we towards to upgrade our smartphone by manual method, then we apply first to unlock bootloader on our device and then install the custom recovery and after that root our smartphone.
So unlocking bootloader is the main step towards the others process, follow the full guideline and unlock bootloader on Huawei devices.
To unlock bootloader on Huawei devices is too easy, just read the full article and proceed the process step by step and keep unlock your smartphone bootloader. But before to more begin, keep in your mind some important tools. First, you have windows running computers with a suitable data cable. And also don’t forget full backup of your device, charge your smartphone battery up to 60% before starting the process.
Before Gaining Must Follow:
- Charged your Huawei smartphone battery up to 60% before starting the process.
- Backup your device data and save on the safe location before of process.
- Enable developer option & EOM unlock on your device, simply go to Setting> About Phone> Build Number and tap on the build number 7 times. Then you will be notified by a short message ‘you are developer’
- After that, enable USB debugging same go to Setting> Developer Option> USB Debugging and turn ONthe USB debugging option on your device.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Huawei Devices Simple Steps
Step 1: Install ADB and fastboot driver for your PC windows. Read here
Step 2: Then create Huawei id from read here.
Step 3: Once you create a Huawei id, then fill the detail on here.
Step 4: Now you will ask you for a product identification code, (to know that dial * # * # 1357946 # * # *) fill the MEI code and submit.
Step 5: After that, you have unlocked code. Save it for later use.
Step 6: Then go to installation directory and open ADB folder command window, and then press and hold the shift key and right-click in that folder anywhere.
Step 7: Connect your phone to your computer using the suitable USB data cable, and reboot your device into fastboot mode by typing the below command.
adb reboot bootloader
Step 8: For checking your smartphone is connected to your computer properly. If your device is connected properly then it will return to your device serial number, once you entered the given command.
- Step 9: If you unlock bootloader of Huawei Honor 5X, then type“fastboot oem unlock unlock key”. Here you will replace the unlock key with the key you got. For example “fastboot oem unlock 21084949302847″.
Step 10: And the above step will Unlock Bootloader on Huawei Devices. To restart the system type “fastboot reboot”.
That’s it! This is the complete guideline to unlock bootloader on Huawei devices, keep follow and unlock your smartphone bootloader by the easy and simple method.
The above guideline for unlock bootloader on Huawei devices, if in the process something goes wrong. Smarts Guide cannot be held to responsible, keep proceed at their own risk and complete understanding.
If you stuck in any step of this tutorial, type the comments. We will try to solve your problem ASA possible.