Good news for Moto G Turbo users, recently Android Nougat 7.1.1 update has available for installation on Moto G Turbo. The update has not an official release and will be soon released via OTA update. But for now, you can easily download and install Android Nougat 7.1.1 on Moto G Turbo devices. The ROM will install via custom ROM, so it will require TWRP Recovery and root process before gaining the process. The ROM has based on stock Android Nougat 7.1.1 firmware which has all the latest features and smoothly runs after installing on your device.
The ROM has stable and perfectly run on Moto G Turbo. The ROM has ported from official Moto X Play, which has nicely perform on Moto G Play. So if you are the users of Moto G Play and want to update to Android Nougat then follow below steps and update our device to latest firmware. Firstly read the initial important info and then proceed the installation process.
- The below guideline only for Moto G Turbo. So don’t follow the given tutorial for any other variants.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t miss any step, cause if you something messed up and the process goes wrong. Then we will not responsible proceed at their own risk.
- Charge your Moto G Turbo at least 60% and then move up the process.
- Your smartphone must be Rooted and install TWRP Recovery image file.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location, first of updating steps.
- Then go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device.
- After that go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
- Download and install Motorola USB Drivers on your PC. USB Drivers
- Download Wifi Fix – Download
Download and Install Android Nougat 7.1.1 on Moto G Turbo
Step 1: First, download the Android Nougat 7.1.1 Custom ROM for Moto G Turbo and Wifi fix from the above link.
Step 2: After downloading save the both files on your device. And don’t unzip the firmware.
Step 3: After that boot your smartphone to Recovery Mode. For that press and hold the Volume Down + Power button Press until you see the Custom Recovery menu.
Step 4: Now get Nandroid Backup and then perform a Factory Reset, simply go to Wipe > Advanced Wipe, select “wipe cache”, “Dalvik cache”, “System” and “data” and swipe to confirm it to perform the process.
Step 5: After that, go to the main menu and select install option and navigate from internal storage the ROM zip file. And swipe to install the ROM file on your device.
Step 6: Once complete the process, then go back and flash the Wifi Fix file as the same method.
Step 7: Now wipe cache, Dalvik cache and then Reboot your phone.
That’s it! This is the simple and easy method to install Android Nougat 7.1.1 on Moto G Turbo. Share your feedback about this article.
If you have any question comment below, we try to contact you ASA possible.