Xiaomi Mi 5 one of the best smartphone, it has all the latest features, better performance and good shape. It has got all the satisfaction that wants users on our device. And nowadays the third party developer has tasted over nougat ROM to Xiaomi Mi 5. This ROM has the Nexus Stock ROM, and it’s running smoothly on Xiaomi Mi 5. So today we share about to install Android Nougat Nexus ROM on Xiaomi Mi 5. Below the simple and easy method to install the firmware, so if you are the owner of Xiaomi Mi 5 and interested to upgrade our device to latest firmware. Then follow the full article and install Android Nougat Nexus ROM on Xiaomi Mi 5.
Android Nougat 7.1.2 installing on your Xiaomi Mi 5, first you will require some steps and then you will be able to continue the process. If you will decide to install Android Nougat Nexus ROM on Xiaomi Mi 5, then first you should install a custom recovery on your device and you have root over Xiaomi Mi 5. Also, you have to take a complete backup of your device and properly charge your smartphone up to 60%. And this method is manual, so you will be required download and install suitable USB drivers and Data cable also. This ROM has a lot of good features and smoothly performance, go ahead and upgrade your Xiaomi Mi 5 to a new look and new apps.
- This article only for Xiaomi Mi 5 Snapdragon variant, so we advise you don’t follow this article for any other variants. It may brick or damage your device.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t leave any step during the process, otherwise, we will not responsible. If you will get a loss or any other issue on your device.
- Take a complete backup of your device before gaining the process, and save to safe location.
- Properly charge you smartphone up to 60%, cause if your device turns off during the process then you will be lost your smartphone.
- Your device must install custom recovery and over rooted before the process.
- And perform Dalvik Cache wipe first of proceeding the process.
- Download and install Xiaomi Mi 5 USB drivers on your PC. USB Drivers
- Download Android 7.1.2 Pure Nexus ROM for Xiaomi Mi 5 on your computer. Download here
Install Android Nougat Nexus ROM on Xiaomi Mi 5
Step 1: First download Android Nougat 7.1.2 Pure Nexus ROM from the above link and save to your computer.
Step 2: Now connect your device to PC through via USB data cable.
Step 3: Once your device connected properly to your computer, then copy the downloaded Android Nougat firmware and past on your device internal storage (SD Card/Phone Memory). And make sure you have added the file over the rooted folder on your device storage.
Step 4: And then Switch OFF your phone and disconnect your device from the USB cable.
Step 5: After that enter your device to Recovery Mode. For to do press and hold Volume Down + Power buttons at the same time for a while.
Step 6: Once you enter to Recovery Mode, then perform a full data wipe by tapping the ‘Wipe’ button. And then swipe on the “Swipe to Factory Reset” option at the bottom.
Step 7: And then go back to the main menu and tap on the ‘Install’ button. And now navigate the zip file from the internal storage that you download in the download section.
Step 8: Now Start the installation process, and wait for completing the process.
Step 9: Once the installation process complete, then Reboot your smartphone by pressing the Reboot System button.
Done! This is the complete guide to install Android Nougat Nexus ROM on Xiaomi Mi 5, now enjoy your device with a new look and new features.
And if you have any problem to performing the process, then feel free and leave the comment. We will assist you to solve your problem ASA possible.