Android Nougat 7.0 is now available for Huawei P9, this is the good news for the users of Huawei P9. The OTA update is not received yet and will be soon released the OTA update. But if you can’t wait for OTA update and want to install Android Nougat on Huawei P9 manually, then follow the full article and keep upgrade our smartphone to the latest firmware.
This update is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 and it has all the features of Android Nougat 7.0. This OTA update build version is EMUI-EVA-C900B040SP11-log. The Android Nougat update is compatible with only Huawei P9 EVA-L09 Model. So don’t try this tutorial for another or same device, cause it may be brick or damage your smartphone. This update is install on your device if your device must be unrooted and bootloader is locked. Then follow and update your Huawei P9 to the latest firmware.
Before gaining follow some important requirements.
- This update is only compatible for Huawei P9EVA-L09. And don’t try this article for another or same device.
- And your smartphone must be installed stock firmware and stock recovery.
- This update may contain some bugs.
- Backup your smartphone data and save on the safe location before proceeding, it’s not important but do for your safety.
- Charge your smartphone battery up to 70% before starting the process.
- Follow the full article and don’t miss any step, if you have any trouble. Then smarts guide cannot be liable for your loss. Keep proceed at their own risk.
- Download the Android Nougat 7.0 for Huawei P9. Download here
How to Install Android Nougat On Huawei P9 Manually [Tutorial]
Step 1: Download the Android Nougat 7.0 firmware for Huawei P9 from the above link.
Step 2: Then create a folder dload in the root of your SD card or internal storage and place the update.app file in that folder.
Step 3: After that go to Settings> Update and then press the menu button.
Step 4: And then select choose Local update.
Step 5: When you choose Local update then it will show the update.app file, tap on it to start the flashing process.
Step 6: Wait for the installation process, and when the installation process complete then Reboot your Huawei P9.
That’s it! Now you have install Android Nougat on Huawei P9 successfully. Keep join your device with the latest firmware and new features.
If you want to clarify any step in this tutorial, leave the comments. We will try to solve your problem ASA possible.