New device of Lenovo manufacturer with a large screen and suitable shape Lenovo P2 are released in September 2016. Many new add up features and improve running performance, that’s impress and bigger rang got users. Lenovo P2 has the mid-range device, but it has released with thinner and lighter body. And keep a large range battery fitted, 5100 mAH, which has more improve Lenovo P2 talking and uses rank. But until Lenovo P2 still stuck with Android Marshmallow and Nougat ROM. Users also like new ROM and features that will improve device performance and look with new likeable theme and icons. But don’t worry third-party developer can prove this problem and released recently Android Oreo 8.0 for Lenovo P2.
The ROM has released most recognized developer of XDA FireLord. AOSP 8.0 custom ROM has most work and improving will stable for daily drivers. But it contains some bugs, not full improving with add up in AOSP 8.0 ROM. And with time it will be fixed and stable for all features and run like stock ROM. So, for now, get the AOSP 8.0 ROM and improve your experience with latest features. First, of the following keep in mind, the ROM has not officially released, that’s mean its required Rooting process and custom recovery before applying given an update. Now get towards the updating guide after reading the important info below, and know about bugs. Then download Android Oreo 8.0 for Lenovo P2 from below link.
- CM-14.1 bugs
- The updating guide only for Lenovo P2. Don’t gain the process for any other variants. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow-up step by step guide and don’t miss anything, if something goes wrong we will not be responsible. Proceed at their own risk.
- The AOSP 8.0 ROM Android Oreo 8.0 has the initial build and it may contain some bugs.
- To installing new ROM on your device, its erase entire data. So we advise you first Backup your important data and then proceed the process.
- Enable USB debugging on your device, simply go to settings> about phone> Build Number and tap on it 7 or 10 times. Then you will notify “you are developer”
- Then go back to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Properly charge your device before starting the process. At least 60% and then proceed.
- Download AOSP 8.0 ROM (Extended) for Lenovo P2.
- Download Android 8.0 Gapps For Lenovo P2.
- Download Magisk for Lenovo P2.
How to Download & Install Android Oreo 8.0 for Lenovo P2
Step 1: First of all, download the AOSP 8.0 ROM, Google Apps and Magisk from the above link and save it on your device.
Step 2: After that, turn OFF your Lenovo P2 and boot into Recovery Mode. For to do so press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while.
Step 3: Now take a Nandroid Backup. And then wipe your device, in recovery menu go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and proceed the process.
Step 4: After that go back to the main recovery menu and select the install option. And then find and select the Custom ROM zip file. And proceed the process for installing on your device.
Step 5: Once the installation process complete then go back to the Recovery main menu. And perform the same method for Google Apps zip file and Magisk (SuperSu) file and install it.
Step 6: And once the installation process completes all of it. Then wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your phone.
That’s it! Now you have successfully downloaded and installed Android Oreo 8.0 for Lenovo P2 smartphone. Keep enjoy your smartphone with the latest firmware and new features.