HTC 10 has got Pure Fusion OS based on latest Android Oreo 8.0 Custom ROM. It has all the latest features, new apps, better performance and impressive improvements. Pure Fusion OS has stable on HTC 10 and smoothly running in every kind of app. So this is the new and easy to use Custom ROM for HTC 10. Follow below steps if you are the user of HTC 10 and want to upgrade your device with new features, new apps and better performance. Today we share How to install Android Oreo 8.0 on HTC 10 via Pure Fusion OS.
Thanks for XDA Recognized Developer tabp0le, that are released the initial build of Pure Fusion OS for HTC 10 device. For installing Android Oreo 8.0 on HTC 10, your device must be Rooted and install TWRP recovery. The ROM has not officially released and it may contain some bugs that will be fixed with a time. The Android Oreo will bring all the latest features and apps on your device. So if you are the user of HTC 10 and want to upgrade your device. Then follow below step by step guide and install Android Oreo 8.0 on HTC 10 smartphone. First, read initial steps and then get towards the main updating guide.
- The updating guide only for HTC 10. Don’t gain the process for any other variants. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow-up step by step guide and don’t miss anything, if something goes wrong we will not be responsible. Proceed at their own risk.
- The Pure Fusion OS Android Oreo 8.0 has the initial build and it may contain some bugs.
- To installing new ROM on your device, it may erase your important data. So we advise you first Backup your important data and then proceed the process.
- First, unlock the bootloader on your device and then gain the updating guide.
- Enable USB debugging on your device, simply go to settings> about phone> MIUI Version and tap on it 7 or 10 times. Then you will notify “you are developer”
- Then go back to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Properly charge your device before starting the process. At least 60% and then proceed.
- Download Pure Fusion OS ROM for HTC 10 Single SIM.
- Download Android 8.0 Gapps For HTC 10.
- Download Magisk for HTC 10.
How to Install Android Oreo 8.0 on HTC 10
Step 1: First of all, download the Pure Fusion OS ROM, Google Apps and Magisk from the above link and save it on your device.
Step 2: After that, turn OFF your HTC 10 and boot into Recovery Mode. For to do so press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while.
Step 3: Now take a Nandroid Backup (Recommended). And then wipe your device, in recovery menu go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and proceed the process.
Step 4: After that go back to the main recovery menu and select the install option. And then find and select the Custom ROM zip file. And proceed the process for installing on your device.
Step 5: Once the installation process complete then go back to the Recovery main menu. And perform the same method for Google Apps zip file and Magisk (SuperSu) file and install it.
Step 6: And once the installation process completes all of it. Then wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your phone.
That’s it! Now you have successfully install Android Oreo 8.0 on HTC 10 smartphone. Keep enjoy your smartphone with the latest firmware and new features.