The Lineage OS 15 has the main concern to the stability of the new ROM and good performance with advanced features. Recently Lineage OS 15 ROM has released for Moto X Play devices. This ROM has based on the latest Android Oreo 8.0, which means it has all the latest features and good looking like Android Oreo. So the users of Moto X Play have good news, today we share how to install Android Oreo 8.0 on Moto X Play. Follow interested users and get update our device to latest firmware.
Lineage OS 15 has the initial build and contain some bugs, which is fixed at a time. It has ready for daily uses with cool and advanced features. Lineage OS 15 has some requirements before the process. Like the device should be rooted and TWRP Recovery or others custom recovery must be installed. Cause the ROM has not released officially, this has provides the third-party developer and lineage OS 15 has the unofficial released version. So get the new ROM and install Android Oreo 8.0 on Moto X Play with the easy and simple method.
- The updating guide only for Moto X Play devices. Don’t gain the process for any other variants. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow-up step by step guide and don’t miss anything, if something goes wrong we will not be responsible. Proceed at their own risk.
- The Lineage OS 15 Android Oreo 8.0 has the initial build and it may contain some bugs.
- To installing new ROM on your device, it may erase your important data. So we advise you first Backup your important data and then proceed the process.
- After that enable USB debugging on your device, simply go to settings> about phone> Build Number and tap on it 7 or 10 times. Then you will notify “you are developer”
- Then go back to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Properly charge your device before starting the process. At least 60% and then proceed.
- Download Lineage OS 15 for Moto X Play.
- Download Magisk file for Moto X Play
3. Download ARM32 unofficial Android Oreo/LineageOS 15 micro Open GApps.
- Download ARM64 unofficial Android Oreo/LineageOS 15 micro Open GApps.
How to Install Android Oreo 8.0 on Moto X Play
Step 1: First of all, download the Lineage OS 15 ROM, Megisk & Google Apps from the above link and save it on your device.
Step 2: After that, turn OFF your Moto X Play and boot into Recovery Mode.
Step 3: And then take a Nandroid Backup. And then wipe your device, in recovery menu go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and proceed the process.
Step 4: After that go back to the main recovery menu and select the install option. And then find and select the Custom ROM zip file. And proceed the process for installing on your device.
Step 5: Once the installation process complete then go back to the Recovery main menu. And perform the same method for Google Apps zip file and Magisk file and proceed the installation process.
Step 6: And once the installation process completes all of it. Then wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your phone.
That’s it! Now you have successfully install Android Oreo 8.0 on Moto X Play smartphone. Keep enjoy your smartphone with the latest firmware and new features.