The Android Oreo 8.0 has rolled out for Yu Yureka. Recently the Google has released the Official Android 8.0 Oreo update for Pixel and Nexus device. But thanks for XDA Senior Member riteshsaxena, that are released the initial build of lineage OS 15 for Yu Yureka device. The ROM has stable for use as daily drivers, and we expected the minor’s bugs in this ROM. Cause this the initial stage, but don’t worry it will be fixed with a time. And you will be got the new experience with Oreo 8.0 latest ROM. So follow-up below and install Android Oreo 8.0 on Yu Yureka with simple steps.
For installing Android Oreo 8.0 on Yu Yureka, your device must be Rooted and install TWRP recovery. The ROM has not officially released and it may contain some bugs that will be fixed with a time. The Android Oreo will bring all the latest features and apps on your device. So if you are the user of Yu Yureka and want to upgrade your device. Then follow below step by step guide and install Android Oreo 8.0 on Yu Yureka smartphone. First, read initial steps and then get towards the main updating guide.
- The updating guide only for Yu Yureka. Don’t gain the process for any other variants. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow-up step by step guide and don’t miss anything, if something goes wrong we will not be responsible. Proceed at their own risk.
- The Lineage OS 15 Android Oreo 8.0 has the initial build and it may contain some bugs.
- To installing new ROM on your device, it may erase your important data. So we advise you first Backup your important data and then proceed the process.
- First, unlock the bootloader on your device and then gain the updating guide.
- Enable USB debugging on your device, simply go to settings> about phone> Developer Option and tap on it 7 or 10 times. Then you will notify “you are developer”
- Then go back to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Properly charge your device before starting the process. At least 60% and then proceed.
- Download Lineage OS 15 ROM for Yu Yureka.
- Download Android 8.0 Gapps For Yu Yureka.
- Download Magisk for Yu Yureka.
How to Install Android Oreo 8.0 on Yu Yureka
Step 1: First of all, download the Lineage OS 15 ROM, Google Apps and Magisk from the above link and save it on your device.
Step 2: After that, turn OFF your Yu Yureka and boot into Recovery Mode. For to do so press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while.
Step 3: Now take a Nandroid Backup. And then wipe your device, in recovery menu go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and proceed the process.
Step 4: Now go back to the main recovery menu and select the install option. And then find and select the Custom ROM zip file. And proceed the process for installing on your device.
Step 5: Once the installation process complete then go back to the Recovery main menu. And perform the same method for Google Apps zip file and Magisk (SuperSu) file and install it.
Step 6: And once the installation process completes all of it. Then wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your phone.
That’s it! Now you have successfully install Android Oreo 8.0 on Yu Yureka smartphone. Keep enjoy your smartphone with the latest firmware and new features.