Initial Android P has got the Zenfone Max Pro M1 device, this is the first update of Android P to receive Zenfone Max Pro M1 phone. The update has modified and ready to boot an unofficial port of Android P for the Zenfone Max Pro M1 device. The update has release XDA Senior Member SagarMakhar, thanks for allocation very handy and latest update for Zenfone Max Pro M1. So if you are a holder of Zenfone Max Pro M1 and absence to taste of Android P, then try below article and get install Android P on Zenfone Max Pro M1 with several steps.
The Android P update has unofficially released, it has released third-party developer. So it has some bugs that will recover with a time but for now, it has some bugs. But don’t worry it will ready for a daily driver and enough for use. However, if you want to try the latest firmware then get further down process and install Android P on Zenfone Max Pro M1 with the easy and simple method.
The update has unofficially installation, so cautiously first of process unlock bootloader and install TWRP Recovery on Zenfone Max Pro M1, and then proceed the installation process.
- Dual 4G
- All other basic functions
- All instruction only for Zenfone Max Pro M1, don’t try the updating file for any other variants.
- Correctly follow step by step guide and don’t miss any step during the process. Otherwise, we are not liable for any loss or damage to your device. Proceed at their own risk.
- Properly charge your device battery before the process, if your device turns off during the process. It may damage or brick your device.
- Backup your important data and save to correct place first in the process.
- Enable USB debugging from Setting> Developer option>and enable USB debugging. If your device developer option is not enabled. Then go to Setting> About Phone and tap on the build number 7 times then your device developer option enabled.
- Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android P, ROM (GSI). Download Link
- Download vendor, boot, firmware, Magisk. Download link
How to Install Android P on Zenfone Max Pro M1
1: First download the Android P ROM and Megisk from the above link and Extract the files (All GSI, Vender, and Boot etc.) save it on your device.
2: After that, turn OFF your Zenfone Max Pro M1 and boot into Recovery Mode.
3: Now take a Nandroid Backup. And then wipe your device, in recovery menu go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and proceed the process.
4: After that go back to the main recovery menu and select the install option. And then find and select the Custom ROM zip file.
5: Once the installation process complete then go back to the Recovery main menu. And perform the same method for vendor, boot, Magisk file and keep the installation process.
6: And once the installation process completes all of it. Then wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your phone.
That’s it! Now you have successfully install Android P on Zenfone Max Pro M1. If you have any doubt, then leave the comment we will assist you to solve your problem ASA possible.