Good news for Galaxy Grand Prime, the CyanogenMod14 is available for Grand Prime, so keep relax and install CM14 on Galaxy Grand Prime. The CM14 custom ROM is unofficial and it have some bugs, but the developers of CM14 fixed its bugs will be soon. And get your smartphone will be soon improved to Android Nougat 7.0 full features. But now taste your Galaxy Grand Prime to Android Nougat with help of CM14 ROM.
To perform this operation, first make sure your device have installed the TWRP Recovery and your smartphone is rooted properly. If your device is not rooted or not install the custom recovery, then first do it both task and then proceed. So if you are interested to install CM14 on Galaxy Grand Prime then follow the full guideline and install on your device.
- Charge your Galaxy Grand Prime battery up to 60% before proceeding the process.
- Backup your important data and save on the safe location before to more begin the guideline.
- Keep in your mind this ROM is initial Nougat alpha build it have some bugs.
- This ROM is work only on Galaxy Grand Prime, don’t try this on any other device. Cause it may be brick or damage your device.
- Download the unofficial CM14 ROM for Galaxy Grand Prime. Download,
- and read this for the experience. Development Page
- Download the CM14 Gapps for Grand Prime. Download here
How to Install CM14 on Galaxy Grand Prime
Step 1: Install custom recovery on your device, if you already install custom recovery then leave this step.
Step 2: And then download the CM14 ROM and Gapps for your Galaxy Grand Prime, and save on your device.
Step 3: Now boot your smartphone into Recovery mode for that, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a while.
Step 4: After that Factory Reset your device, simply go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, data and swipe to confirm the process.
Step 5: And then, go to Install and navigate the ROM zip file & swipe to flash the ROM file.
Step 6: After that, once the process completes, then flash the Gapps zip file. Similarly
Flash the ROM file.
Step 7: Once the CM14 ROM and Gapps are installed on your device then again wipe cache & Dalvik cache and Reboot your Galaxy Grand Prime.
Great! Now you have successfully install CM14 on Galaxy Grand Prime, keep enjoy your smartphone with the latest firmware and advanced features.
The article for install CM14 ROM on Galaxy Grand Prime, if in the process anything goes wrong. Smarts Guide cannot be held to responsible, keep proceed at their own risk and complete understanding.
Leave the comments if you have any problem, we will try to solve your problem ASA possible.