Nowadays OnePlus 3 and 3T has got MIUI 8 firmware that has based on latest Android Nougat 7.0. The MIUI 8 firmware has released the third party developers. And it has the initial build that has not properly stable on OnePlus 3 and 3T devices but it will be fixed with a time. MIUI is open source firmware, that’s aren’t support only Xiaomi devices. It also supports Android Phone like Google, Nexus, Samsung, LG Motorola, OnePlus and so on. And now the MIUI 8 based on custom Rom has developed for OnePlus 3 and 3T smartphone. The firmware based on Android Nougat 7.0 along with latest features and better performance. So if you are the user of OnePlus 3 or 3T and want to taste a new firmware, then follow step by step guide and install MIUI 8 on OnePlus 3 and 3T.
The MIUI 8 firmware has the first build and it will for testing purpose, so it may expect some bugs. But it will be fixed with a time, so follow up the updating guide and get a new experience with new custom firmware. MIUI 8 custom ROM firstly install on your device, then the language will be chines. So change the language into English in first boot. Now follow the first some important info and then get towards the main updating guide.
- Guideline only for the OnePlus 3 and 3T device, so don’t gain the process for any other variants. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t miss any step during the process. We will not responsible if something goes wrong proceed at their own risk.
- To install MIUI 8 on OnePlus 3 and 3T, your device should be Rooted and Custom Recovery will be installed.
- Enable Developer Option on your device, for that press several (7-10) times on Build Number. Then you will see a message “you are developer”.
- Now go to Setting> Developer Option and enable USB Debugging option on your device.
- Backup your important data before proceeding the process. And save to a safe place that you can easily access.
- Properly charge your device, at least 60% first of process.
- Download MIUI 8 for OnePlus 3 and 3T smartphone.
- Copy the above link and paste in your Browser. Then download the latest build for your device.
How to Install MIUI 8 on OnePlus 3 and 3T
Step 1: First of all, download the MIUI 8 ROM from the above link and save it on your device.
Step 2: After that, turn OFF your OnePlus 3 or 3T and boot your device into Recovery Mode. To do so press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a while.
Step 3: Now take a Nandroid Backup. And then wipe your device, in recovery menu go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and proceed the process.
Step 4: Now go back to the main recovery menu and select the install option. And then find and select the ROM zip file, and gain the process to installing the ROM on your device.
Step 5: Once the installation process complete then go back to the Recovery menu and wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your phone.
That’s it! Now you have to install MIUI 8 on OnePlus 3 and 3T Nougat Custom ROM, keep enjoy your smartphone with the latest firmware and new features.