Sony manufacturer release the great smartphone on Z series is Sony Xperia Z3, it is the great flagship on Sony smartphones. A lot of users like its design, features and specs. Xperia Z3 have 5.2 inches full HD display, quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor, 3 GB RAM 16/32 GB internal storage and 20.7 MP on the back camera. Xperia Z3 runs on lollipop 5.1.1 OS and soon it will upgrade to android Marshmallow.So now we guide about to install Sony Concept Marshmallow ROM on Xperia Z3. If you are interested then follow the guideline and install the latest firmware on your smartphone.Nowadays Sony Manufacturer launched the very interested new program called Sony Concept. This program features an AOSP (Stock Android) build of the latest version of Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware. The Sony Concept software provides Marshmallow for select numbers of devices in the Xperia line. And the Sony Xperia Z3 one of the few smartphone that includes the Sony Concept Program. So if you want to install Sony Concept Marshmallow ROM on Xperia Z3 then follow the full guideline and install the latest firmware on your smartphone.
- First of all backup your TA partition it is the most important for your smartphone, cause it have stores the device DRM Keys. It’s compulsory don’t forward without this step.
- Charge your Xperia Z3 battery up to 70% before gaining the process.
- Download the Sony Concept Marshmallow FTF file from the given link. Download here
- Download the Flashtool from the given link. Download here
- Download the TA Backup Tool from here. Download here
How to Install Sony Concept Marshmallow ROM on Xperia Z3
Step 1: First of all backup your TA Partition.
- It is the most important for your Sony Xperia smartphone, the TA Partition backing up your Partition. And these Partition store the DRM Keys.
- Simply unzip the TA Backup Tool, and then connect your Xperia Z3 to your PC. After that find the backup-ta.bat file in the Unzipped TA Backup Tool folder. Run the file and follow the steps.
Step 2: In this step Install Marshmallow firmware using the Flashtool.
- Install the downloaded Flashtool and then follow the below steps.
- Now open the Explorer. And go to C:\Flashtool\Drivers. Double click on the flashmode and fastboot to install the two drivers.
- After that copy the Marshmallow TFT file from the above to C:\Users\Yourname\.flashTool\firmwares.
- And now open the Flashtool. And then Click on Flash Devices > Flash Mode. After that, you will be able to see the Marshmallow TFT file, that you copied in the previous step.
- After that check the APPS_LOG and USERDATA
- Now click on the Flash. And follow the steps, and when the Flashtool prompts you about using scripts, then click on the No option.
- After that, the Flashtool will begin to flashing the Marshmallow firmware on your Xperia Z3. And the process may take some time, wait for the process. And once the flashing is complete, then check if there are any software updates available.
That’s it! You have properly install Sony Concept Marshmallow ROM on Xperia Z3. So keep in touch for new updates and others news.
Source of Droid Views
Also, read the rooting tutorial for more experience.
The above tutorial for install Sony Concept Marshmallow ROM on Xperia Z3, if any kind of issue come out. Smarts Guide cannot be liable for any kind of responsibility. Keep proceed at their own risk and complete understanding.
Ask if you will be stuck in any step of this article we will clarify about that step and try to solve your problem ASA possible.