Install TWRP 22.214.171.124 Recovery on Huawei Mate 9 easily, if you are the user of Huawei Mate 9 and want to install TWRP Recovery then you are the right place. Follow the step by step guide and install TWRP Recovery and Root Huawei Mate 9. Or if you have already installed TWRP Recovery, then upgrade your TWRP to 126.96.36.199 version. We flash the recovery file through via fastboot, so don’t be hesitated just follow up below note and install TWRP Recovery and Root Huawei Mate 9
The new update recovery has new look, support Android 6.0 and flashing image files. Installing recovery on your device you will be required to unlock bootloader and then Install TWRP Recovery and Root Huawei Mate 9. After that, you will apply rooting process on your smartphone, so this is the sequence, first unlock bootloader second install custom recovery and then root your smartphone. After that, you will remove internal restriction and install any third party apps and custom ROM etc.
- MHA-L29XXX devices
- MHA-L09XXX devices
- MHA-AL00XXX devices
- MHA-TL01XXX devices
- The below steps for Huawei Mate 9 supported device we mentioned. So don’t apply the given steps for any other variants.
- The process is unofficial, so we expected some minor bugs.
- You have must unlock the bootloader on Huawei Mate 9 before the process.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t miss any step during the process. Otherwise, we will not be responsible for any damage or lost.
- Charge your Huawei Mate 9 properly before proceeding the process, at least 60%. Cause if your device turn off during the process, it may damage or lose your device. So be careful to gaining the process.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location after applying this process it will erase entire data.
- Then go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device.
- After that go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
- Download Minimal ADB and Fasboot Setup and install it on your PC.
- Download TWRP 3.0 Recovery file from the given link. TWRP Recovery
- Download phh SuperSu for root Huawei Mate 9 copy the SuperSu file on your device sd card. Download Link
How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Huawei Mate 9
Step 1: First, download and install Minimal ADB and Fastboot Setup on your PC.
Step 2: Then go to the installation directory and in the ADB folder open command window. Simply press and hold “Shift” key and right click on empty space in that folder. And Open command window here option click.
adb reboot bootloader
Step 4: Once you enter to Fastboot mode then check your connection by entering below command in command prompt. It will return your device serial number, If not return your device serial number. Then reinstall the driver and try again.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Step 6: Once the flashing process complete then reboot your smartphone by typing below command.
That’s it! Now you have successfully installed TWRP Recovery on Huawei Mate 9.
How to Root Huawei Mate 9
Step 1: First, download SuperSu.zip file from the above link.
Step 2: Then connect your device to the computer and copy the supersu.zip file and paste on your smartphone internal storage.
Step 3: Now boot your phone into Recovery Mode, for to do simply press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a while. And once the Logo appears then release the button.
Step 4: Once you enter into TWRP recovery mode, then navigate and load SuperSu.zip file from internal storage (SD Card).
Step 5: And then swipe to install SuperSu on your device.
Step 6: Once the installation process complete then go back to TWRP main menu and Reboot your device.
Good job! Here you go now you have to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Huawei Mate 9by simple steps. If you have any question then leave comment