Latest flagship on the Galaxy manufacturer is Samsung Galaxy Note 7, it have a lot of endless features, best specs, and great performance. It is the best smartphone on Note series, most likable and most usable. The manufacturer of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 released this smartphone on latest OS. But if the users of Galaxy Note 7 want to upgrade or downgrade our device, then first it will be required to install TWRP on Galaxy Note 7 and then root our device. After that, Galaxy Note 7 will be ready for upgrade or downgrade its OS.
Today we share about install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Note 7 if any advanced user is interested to install TWRP Recovery on our smartphone then follow this guideline. It will be helpful for install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Note 7. But before to more begin keep in mind, this build is unofficial of TWRP Recovery for Galaxy Note 7. Which mean the root is possible but the TWRP is not stable.
This TWRP Recovery only works on Exynos Model (N930F/FD/S/L/k), so don’t try this article for another or same device. Cause it may be brick or damage your smartphone.
Important Before Proceed.
- Charged your smartphone battery up to 60% before starting the process.
- Your device must be running on Marshmallow official firmware.
- Download and install the USB drivers on your PC. Download here
- Enable developer option on your Galaxy Note 7, simply go to Setting> About Phone> Build Number and tap on the build number 7 times. Then you will be notified by a short message ‘you are developer’
- After that, enable USB debugging same go to Setting> Developer Option> USB Debugging and turn ON the USB debugging option on your device.
- Download Galaxy Note 7 TWRP recovery. Download here
- Download Odin 3.10.7 software. Download here
How to install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Note 7
Step 1: Unzip the downloaded Odin file and open it on your PC.
Step 2: Boot your Galaxy Note 7 to download mode, for that turn off your device.
Step 3: And then Power ON your device by the press and hold the given key, Home + Power + Volume Down button at the same time for a while. When you see the warning screen then release the button.
Step 4: Now press Volume Up button for accepting the download mode.
Step 5: Once you entered to download mode then connect your device to your PC, with a suitable USB data cord.
Step 6: Odin automatically detects your smartphone and show the Added message.
Step 7: Now click on the AP tab on the Odin screen and select the TWRP Recovery .tar file. that you downloaded in the download section.
Step 8: Now click the start button on the Odin screen, flashing will start wait for it to finish the process.
Step 9: Once finished the process successfully, then Pass message will appear on the Odin screen.
Step 10: And your device reboot automatically, disconnect your device from your PC.
That’s it! Now you have successfully install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Note 7, now you will be ready to root your smartphone.
Smarts Guide cannot be held to responsible, if something goes wrong keep proceed at their own risk
If you want to more know about this device, leave the comment. We will assist to get help you ASA possible