The latest smartphone from HTC manufacturer is HTC U11 device. It has all the latest capabilities and new shape. HTC U11 one of the best smartphone on U series. But advanced users also getting new improvements on our device for new ROMs and other latest apps. For that first requirement is unlocking our smartphone and then install the custom recovery. After that smartphone will able for rooting process and other third party apps and new tweaking software that isn’t found in the stock firmware. So today we share how to install TWRP recovery on HTC U11 phone. Follow below step by step guide and install TWRP recovery on our device by a simple and easy way.
Custom Recovery has not the official method to install on your device. This is the third party developer provides the unofficial method to install the custom recovery on your device. So keep in mind, after installing this custom recovery on your device. Your device warranty will be voided and you won’t claim it until to recover stock recovery file on our device. So gain the process if you are the advanced user and everything well known about the custom recovery process.
- Below guideline only for HTC U11 So don’t try this tutorial for any other variant.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t mess up any part of this guideline, otherwise, we will not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Properly charge your device, at least 60% before gaining the process.
- Backup your important data and save to a safe place, for safe side.
- Your device must be Unlocked before proceeding the process.
- Then go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device.
- After that go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
- Download Minimal ADB and Fasboot Setup and install it on your PC.
- Download TWRP Recovery package for HTC U11 US version.
- TWRP Recovery file
- Download TWRP Recovery package for HTC U11 European version.
- TWRP Recovery file
How to Install TWRP Recovery on HTC U11
Step 1: First, download and install Minimal ADB and Fastboot Setup on your PC.
Step 2: Now save the custom recovery image file inside the Android SDK folder. And also, rename the package into “recovery.img”.
Step 3: Then go to the installation directory and open ADB folder and open command window, simply press and hold “ Shift” key and right click on empty space in that folder. And open up the command window.
Step 3: After that connect your smartphone to PC and reboot the device into fastboot mode by typing the below command.
adb reboot bootloader
Step 4: Once you enter to Fastboot mode then check your connection by entering below command in command prompt. It will return your device serial number, If not return your device serial number. Then reinstall the driver and try again.
Step 5: Now type the below command in command prompt window and then press enter. Then flashing recovery will start on your phone.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Step 6: Once the flashing process complete then reboot your smartphone by typing blow command.
That’s it! Now you have successfully install TWRP Recovery on HTC U11. Your device ready to rooting process. If you want to ask a question, leave comments.