Huawei Honor 8 Pro is the latest smartphone from Huawei manufacturer, it has all the latest features and suitable running. But the advanced users also like to improve our smartphone with the latest firmware and other new improvements. For that, first required to unlock the bootloader of Huawei Honor 8 Pro and then install custom Recovery and then Root process. So if you are the users of Huawei Honor 8 Pro and want to remove internal restriction then follow below and unlock bootloader and then install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 8 Pro. After that, you will be able to root our device.
In below guide, we explain how to install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 8 Pro. So gaining the TWRP recovery process firstly unlock the bootloader on your device and proceed the process. If you didn’t unlock the bootloader on your phone then read first, how to unlock the bootloader on Huawei Honor 8 Pro below. And then follow up the TWRP recovery process. Firstly read the important info and then begin to the main guide.
- Below guideline only for Huawei Honor 8 Pro device, so don’t try for any other variant.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t mess up any part of this guideline, otherwise, we will not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Properly charge your device, at least 60% before gaining the process.
- Backup your important data and save to a safe place, for safe side.
- Your device must be Unlock bootloader before proceeding the process.
- Then go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device.
- After that go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
- Download Minimal ADB and Fasboot Setup and install it on your PC.
- Download TWRP Recovery package for Huawei Honor 8 Pro.
- TWRP Recovery file
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 8 Pro
Step 1: First, download and install Minimal ADB and Fastboot Setup on your PC.
Step 2: Now save the custom recovery image file inside the Android SDK folder. And also, rename the package into “recovery.img”.
Step 3: Then go to the installation directory and open ADB folder and open command window, simply press and hold “ Shift” key and right click on empty space in that folder. And open up the command window.
Step 3: After that connect your smartphone to PC and reboot the device into fastboot mode by typing the below command.
adb reboot bootloader
Step 4: Once you enter to Fastboot mode then check your connection by entering below command in command prompt. It will return your device serial number, If not return your device serial number. Then reinstall the driver and try again.
Step 5: Now type the below command in command prompt window and then press enter. Then flashing recovery will start on your phone.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Step 6: Once the flashing process complete then reboot your smartphone by typing blow command.
That’s it! Now you have successfully install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 8 Pro, your device ready to rooting process. If you want to ask a question, leave comments.