Moto G 2nd Gen is got the Marshmallow update, now you have installed the Marshmallow 6.0 firmware on your smartphone easily. This firmware has great features and very well performance of your phone. So if you are the user of Moto G 2nd Gen and want to update your smartphone to marshmallow. Then follow the full guideline and install Android Marshmallow on Moto G 2nd Gen.
This update has good features and better performance, if once you install on your smartphone. So get it the update firmware and install on your smartphone. Don’t be hesitated, it’s the easy guide just follow the full article and don’t miss any step in the below steps. And install Android Marshmallow on Moto G 2nd Gen. before gaining the process keep it up some important guide.
- This guide is compatible only with Moto G 2nd Gen 2014 model. Don’t use this article for another or same device.
- Your smartphone must be install custom recovery and should be rooted.
- Backup your smartphone and save to the safe location before starting the process.
- And your device should be charged up to 70% before gaining the process.
- Download and install Motorola USB drivers on your computer. Download here
- Download the Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 ROM. Download here
- Download Android Marshmallow Gapps. Download here
- Read carefully the full tutorial and don’t miss any step in the given guideline, if something goes wrong, then we will not be responsible. Keep proceed at their own risk.
How to Install Android Marshmallow on Moto G 2nd Gen 2014 Model
Step 1: Download the Android Marshmallow ROM, and Android Marshmallow Gapps from the above links. And save the files on your computer.
Step 2: Then connect your Moto G to your computer via a suitable USB data cable and transfer the both files, to the internal storage of your smartphone.
Step 3: Once the files transfer to your smartphone properly then unplug your device from your computer.
Step 4: After that turn OFF your Moto G completely using the power button, and then boot your smartphone to recovery mode.
Step 5: Clear cache your device, in the TWRP main menu press the wipe button and select Advanced Wipe. And then select all Dalvik cache, System, Data and Cache options.
Step 6: Now go back to TWRP main menu and tap on the install option. And then find and load the Marshmallow 6.0.1 ROM and install it.
Step 7: Similarly install Android Marshmallow Gapps.zip file, like step 6.
Step 8: Once you complete the installation process properly, then Reboot your smartphone.
Done! Now you have successfully install Android Marshmallow on Moto G 2nd Gen. And now enjoy your smartphone with advanced features and better performance.
If you have any doubt, just leave the comments we will try to solve your problem ASA possible.