The CyanogenMod14 ROM is live for Moto G4 smartphone. If you are the user of Moto G4 and want to upgrade Nougat 7.0, then you are the correct place just follow the full guideline and upgrade Moto G4 to Android Nougat 7.0 via CM14 custom ROM. The Android Nougat 7.0 CM14 Custom ROM is not the official version, and the Moto G4 manufacturer does not yet release the OTA update for our smartphone. So if you cannot wait for the official version Android Nougat and install custom ROM then follow the full guideline and upgrade Moto G4 to Android Nougat 7.0 via CM14 ROM.
The CM14 custom ROM based on the Android Nougat 7.0, it has all the features of Nougat 7.0. But proceed the process if you have Moto G4 smartphone, the guideline only for Moto G4 device. Do not use this article for another smartphone, cause it will be harmful to your device. Gain the process but before keep some important steps follow and then proceed.
- Before proceeding the process, you have must install the custom recovery on your smartphone.
- And also your device must be rooted.
- Fully backup your Moto G4 before starting the process. And save on the safe location.
- Charge you smartphone up to 60%, before gaining the process.
- Be carefully read the full article and don’t skip any step of this tutorial. Don’t blame smarts guide if something goes wrong, keep proceed at their own risk.
- Download the Android Nougat 7.0 for Moto G4. Download here
- Download the Android Nougat Gapps for Moto G4. Download here, here, here
How to upgrade Moto G4 to Android Nougat 7.0 Using CM14
Step 1: Download both file (Android Nougat 7.0 ROM & Gapps) from the above link, and save on the internal storage of your smartphone. And do not unzip the downloaded files.
Step 2: And then Power OFF your smartphone, using the power button.
Step 3: After that boot your Moto G4 to recovery mode. Simply press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a while. And when the Moto G4 boot menu displayed then release the button.
Step 4: Once you enter into TWRP Recovery mode, then tap on the install option and find the Android Nougat 7.0 custom ROM and proceed the process.
Step 5: Once you flashed the Android Nougat process, then go back to the TWRP Recovery Mode, and again press the install option. But now find the Android Nougat 7.0 Gapps file and proceed the process.
Step 6: When the flashing process is done properly, then go back to the
TWRP Recovery Menu and Reboot your smartphone.
Done! Now you have successfully upgrade Moto G4 to Android Nougat 7.0 via CM14 Custom ROM. Enjoy your smartphone with new features and latest firmware.
If you have any trouble in the guideline, don’t be hesitated leave the comments. We will try to solve your Problem ASA possible.