Samsung Galaxy A7 is the best smartphone in the A series, it has a lot of features good performance and better result in every angle of usage. But the advanced users of smartphone getting update our device through by unofficial custom ROM, installing the custom recovery, rooting tutorials and much more. Sometimes it’s a good step for his device, but sometimes it’s got some issue just like boot loop, forced close error, bugs and overheating etc for his smartphone. so if you are one of them and you have some issue on your device and now you want to restore Samsung Galaxy A7 to Stock firmware then you are the right place. Follow up the full guideline and restore your device to stock ROM.
Follow the full tutorial and don’t miss any step in the below guideline, every step is important for your experience. First follow the important information and then proceed the process.
- Use this article only for Galaxy A7 SM-A710F 2016 device. And don’t follow the guideline for another or same device.
- Backup your smartphone and save to the safe location before starting the process.
- Charge your device up to 60% and then proceed the process.
- Download the Samsung USB drivers and install on your computer. Download here
- Download the Odin 3.11.1 zip file and unzip it on your computer. Download here
- Download the Samsung Android Stock firmware for SM-A710F. Download here
- Enable USB debugging and OEM unlocks under the developer option.
- Follow up the full article and don’t miss any step in this tutorial, if something goes wrong. We will not be responsible, keep proceed at their own risk.
Also, read the article, install Android Marshmallow on Galaxy A7
How to Restore Samsung Galaxy A7 to Stock Firmware (Lollipop 5.1.1)
Step 1: First, download the Android Stock Firmware file from the above links, and save your computer desktop for easy to find.
Step 2: And then extract the Stock ROM file, then you should obtain .tar.md5. file and don’t unzip furthermore the file.
Step 3: Now turn OFF your Galaxy A7 and boot into Download Mode. For that press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power button at the same time for a while. And once you enter the warning screen then press the Volume Up for entering the download mode.
Step 4: Connect your smartphone to your computer using the suitable USB data cable.
Step 5: Now launch the Odin software and click on the AP button, and then find the .tar.md5 file and load it to Odin.
Step 6: And then press the Start button for proceeding the process. Wait for it until, when the process is done properly.
Step 7: Once you installation process completed, then you should see the PASS message in the Odin software and your device should be Reboot automatically.
Done! Good job now you have successfully restore Samsung Galaxy A7 to stock firmware. Keep enjoy your smartphone with stock ROM.
If you have any issue then do the comments, we will assist you to solve your problem ASA possible.