Rooting process one of the most useful processes for all devices. That is removing internal restriction from stock ROM. And then able smartphone to install Custom ROMs and other third party apps. Nowadays releasing latest Custom ROM for all variants that are developed third party developers. We bitterly know the official firmware has to release for latest smartphone and for some older one too. But it will take some time and some variants process is too slow for releasing the official firmware. Thus the third party developer releasing latest firmware for all variants with new features and latest apps. However, it will require unlocking bootloader, installing custom recovery and rooting process. After all the device is able to install the third party apps and custom ROM. So today we share how to Root HTC U11 by the easiest way. Follow up below and get remove the internal restriction on your device.
The rooting process has not the official process from Google or any other OS. This is the unofficial process and after rooting your device warranty will be voided. Take this risk on our mind and proceed the process. But it has a lot of good effort after applying rooting process on your device. Like, you can remove bloatware and start-up program from your device. You will able to install the latest Custom ROM firmware like Lineage OS, CM and others many latest custom ROMs. And you will find some more useful apps that are not found in the stock firmware. So gain the rooting process and allow your device some impressive improvements and other good efforts.
- Below guideline only for HTC U11 variants. Don’t follow the given tutorial for any other variants.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t miss any step, cause if you something messed up and the process goes wrong. Then we will not responsible proceed at their own risk.
- You have must Unlock Bootloader and Install TWRP Recovery before gaining the rooting process.
- Note: – Unlocking process for those variants that are come with lock bootloader.
- Charge your HTC U11 at least 60% and then move up the process.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location, first of rooting steps.
- Then go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device.
- After that go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
- Download magisk app for HTC U11.
- magisk 12.0_3.zip
- Download magisk manager tool for HTC U11.
- magisk manager tool
How to Root HTC U11
Step 1: First, download the above Magisk 12.0_3.zip and Magisk manager tool files from the above links.
Step 2: Then connect your device to the computer and copy the files and paste on your smartphone internal storage.
Step 3: Now boot your phone into Recovery Mode, for to do simply press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a while. And once the Logo appears then release the button.
Step 4: Once you enter into TWRP recovery mode, then navigate and load magisk 12.0_3.zip from internal storage.
Step 5: And then swipe to install the magisk 12.0_3.zip on your device.
Step 6: Once the installation process complete then go back to TWRP main menu and Reboot your device.
Step 7: Now open your device file manager and select the Magisk Manager apk. That you have downloaded in the upper section. And install it on your device
Step 8: After all, open Magisk Manager App and check the root status.
Good job! Here you go now you have root HTC U11 by simple and easy steps. If you have any question then leave comment