If you have Huawei Honor 5C and want to root, then you are the right place. Follow the full tutorial and root Huawei Honor 5C by the easy and simple method. Today we share about the rooting tutorial in Huawei Honor 5C, basically, the rooting process is very usable for any variants, smartphone. Cause once you root your device then you remove the internal restriction of your device, and your device is ready for installing the custom ROM, or any others changes.
Huawei Honor 5C one of the best smartphone on Huawei manufacturing. It have a lot of good features, specs, and better performance. But if you want to more improve your Huawei Honor 5C then you will require some changes on it. And that changes first you will be required to unlock the bootloader on your smartphone and then install custom recovery and after that root Huawei Honor 5C. So don’t be hesitated, follow the full article and keep change your smartphone to a new and better look and best performance.
Before to begin
- Charged your Huawei Honor 5C battery up to 60% before starting the process.
- Backup your device data and save on the safe location before of process.
- Unlock bootloader of your Huawei Honor 5C and then gain this process.
- Enable developer option & EOM unlock on your Honor 5C, simply go to Setting> About Phone> Build Number and tap on the build number 7 times. Then you will be notified by a short message ‘you are developer’
- After that, enable USB debugging same go to Setting> Developer Option> USB Debugging and turn ON the USB debugging option on your device.
- Download the SuperSu file for rooting your device and copy the file on your phone SD card. Download here
How to Root Huawei Honor 5C
Step 1: First, download the SuperSu zip file from above step.
Step 2: And then save the SuperSu zip file to your phone SD card Root Folder.
Step 3: After that boot your Huawei Honor 5C into TWRP Recovery mode by pressing Power + Volume Down button at the same time for a while.
Step 4: Once you enter into TWRP recovery mode, then select install and then select SuperSu.zip file. TWRP Recovery Menu> Install> SuperSu.zip file.
Step 5: Wait for installation the SuperSu and once install SuperSu on your device then reboot your smartphone.
Done! Now you have successfully root Huawei Honor 5C, keep enjoy your smartphone with rooted benefits.
The article for root Huawei Honor 5C, if in the process anything goes wrong. Smarts Guide cannot be held to responsible, keep proceed at their own risk and complete understanding.
Leave the comments, if you have any issue about this tutorial. We will assist you to solve your problem ASA possible.