Huawei Honor 8 one of the best smartphone in Honor series, it has good looking, performance and nice shape. Huawei Honor 8 has come with LTPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 5.2 Inches size, 1080 x 1920 Resolution Pixel, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protections and UI 5.0 Emotion. In short word, it has all capabilities that like all users of smartphones. But if you are the advanced user and want to some more changes. Then follow below article and Root Huawei Honor 8.
Rooting process one of the most important step for those users that want to improve our smartphone performance, battery timing, installing third party apps and some more useful abilities on our device. Once your device rooted then you will remove internal restriction and able to install third party apps, Custom ROM and anything you want that are not avail in stock ROM.
- Below guideline only for Huawei Honor 8, don’t follow given SuperSu file for any other variants.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t miss any step, cause if you something messed up and the process goes wrong. Then we will not responsible, proceed at their own risk.
- You have must Unlock Bootloader and Install Custom Recovery before gaining the rooting process.
- Charge your Huawei Honor 8 at least 60% and then move up the process.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location, first of rooting steps.
- Then go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device.
- After that go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
- Download and install Huawei USB drivers on your PC. USB Drivers
- Download SuperSu zip file. SuperSu or here
- Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 8
How to Root Huawei Honor 8
Step 1: First, download SuperSu.zip file from the above link.
Step 2: Then connect your device to the computer and copy supersu.zip file and past on your smartphone internal storage.
Step 3: Now boot your phone into Recovery Mode, for to do simply press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a while. And once the Logo appear then release the button.
Step 4: Once you enter into TWRP recovery mode, then navigate and load SuperSu.zip file from internal storage.
Step 5: And then swipe to install SuperSu on your device.
Step 6: Once the installation process complete then go back to TWRP main menu and Reboot your device.
Good job! Here you go now you have root Huawei Honor 8 by simple steps. If you have any question then leave comment