LG G4 is the great flagship on G series. It will great performance, good looking and nice one shape. The LG manufacturer have added some advanced features on this smartphone. And the large numbers of users enjoying LG G4. Its performance is better, but advanced users want to some more changes on our smartphone. For that required some different changes, just like root our smartphone, updating our OS and much more.
So today we share about to root LG G4 by simple and easy steps. If you are interested to root our smartphone, then follow the full tutorial and enjoy the benefit of rooting advantages. Some of the main advantages we explain before more proceeding the guideline. After rooting your smartphone will able to install the third party apps, your battery life is increased, your smartphone performance is better and also able to install unofficial ROM on our smartphone and much more. So if you want to root LG G4 then follow the full guideline step by step and keep root your smartphone and enjoy.
The tutorial for lollipop based smartphone, so don’t try this guideline for another OS. And to make sure you have new LG G4 and its have installed lollipop. And also keep in your mind, after rooting your smartphone warranty will be voided. And you will lose your phone warranty so be care full to proceeding the process. And before gaining the process back up your important data and safe on the safe location. Cause if your data will be damaged during the process, then you will be lost your important data. And keep you battery fully charge before proceeding the process. If your smartphone battery down during in the process, then your smartphone may be brick or damage. So be carefully gain the guideline. Now we get to the main point to root LG G4 in the below steps.
- Charge your battery before the process up to 60%, and then proceed.
- Backup your important data and safe on the safe location before gaining the process.
- And you must have windows installed computer to rooting your LG G4.
- And don’t forget the suitable USB cable for proceeding this action.
- If you have installed the anti-virus on your computer or other security, temporarily deactivate it. Cause it will come some issue during in the process.
- Enable the developer option on your smartphone, for this action just simply go to menu>settings>about phone and tap on the several time on the built number. Then you will notify by a message you are a developer.
- And then enable USB debugging, just simply to menu>setting>developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Unlock the bootloader of your LG G4 before gaining the steps.
- And you have must installed the custom recovery on your smartphone before applying the steps.
- Download the USB drivers on your computer to connect your smartphone to your PC. USB drivers
- Download the SuperSu file on your computer and save on the desktop for easy to find. SuperSu
How To Root LG G4 Using SuperSu By Simple Tutorial
Step 1: Connect your LG G4 to your computer using suitable USB data cable.
Step 2: And then transfer the SuperSu file to your LG G4.
Step 3: Once the SuperSu file transferred to your computer then remove the USB cable on your computer.
Step 4: After that switch off your LG G4 using the Power button. And wait for a while.
Step 5: And then press and hold the Power + Volume Down button at the same time for a while. Keep pressing the given key, until the LG logo is being displayed
Step 6: And then release the buttons for about 1 second and then quickly press and hold again the Power + Volume buttons once more time.
Step 7: Then the recovery mode menu should be displayed on your LG G4. And then use the volume up and volume down for scrolling and Power button for selecting.
Step 8: Now in the recovery menu select the “Install” and select the root exploit and resume the flashing process.
Step 9: Once the flashing process done, then select the “reboot system now” from the recovery menu.
Step 10: Once your smartphone restart successfully then you will have successfully root LG G4.
That’s it, now you have successfully root LG G4, keep enjoy your smartphone with advanced usage.
The above guideline for root LG G4 powered by lollipop device. If in the process anything, goes wrong. Smarts Guide cannot be held to responsible. Keep proceed at their own risk and complete understanding.
Tell us your precious opinion about this tutorial in the comments box. And want to more guideline about this tutorial, keep ask we will assist you to solve your problem as soon as possible.