OnePlus 2 is the best smartphone in the latest flagship, it has a lot of good features, best performance and great results in usage. The users of OnePlus 2 is satisfied with his specs, and the large numbers of users like this flagship. In OnePlus 2 have Quad-core Cortex processor, Gorilla Glass LTPS LCD display and 13 MP camera. And also it has others good features. So if you are the user of OnePlus 2, then we are sharing today some useful guide. The OnePlus 2 performance is better, but if you want to more increase his performance then you will need to Root OnePlus 2.
The Rooting process is important for the smartphone, after rooting your smartphone performance is better, able to install the third party apps, able to install custom ROM and your device battery is increased. And a lot of others benefits of rooting process. So today we share to root OnePlus 2, follow the full article and root your smartphone and don’t miss any step in the given guide. If something goes wrong we are not liable. Keep proceed at their own risk.
Before gaining the process keep in mind some important tools and then proceed.
- This rooting guide is only for OnePlus 2 smartphone, don’t try this article for any others smartphone.
- Backup your important data and save to the safe location before starting the process.
- Charge your smartphone battery up to 70% and then proceed.
- Unlock bootloader of your smartphone before gaining the process.
- Install custom recovery on your device before proceeding the rooting process.
- Download Android ADB and fast boot tools package and extract it to a suitable location: android-tools.zip
- Download the TWRP image file and copy and paste on the android tools folder: oneplus2-twrp.img
- Download SuperSU package and transfer it to the smartphone’s storage: BETA-SuperSU-v2.49.zip
How to Root OnePlus 2 & Install TWRP Recovery
Unlock Bootloader on One Plus 2
The first step for rooting you will be required to Unblock bootloader of your smartphone and then proceed the process.
- First, connect the OnePlus 2 to your computer using the suitable USB data cable
- Then go to the android-tools folder, and press Shift button and right-click on that folder , and select Open command window here
- Once you enter command prompt window then enter the following command to reboot the device into the fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
- And then type the given command to check your OnePlus 2 has been connected properly.
- After that start the unlocking process using the following command:
fastboot oem unlock
- Type the command for checking, it has worked properly or not.
- fastboot oem device-info
- After that, your device unlocked state should be changed to true.
Install TWRP on OnePlus 2
- Keep in your mind the TWRP image file should be in the android-tools folder
- And then enter the below command:
fastboot flash recovery oneplus2-twrp.img
- And once the CMD indicates the process to be complete, then you can reboot your device using the below command.
- Done! TWRP is now installed On your OnePlus 2.
- Now follow the next guide to root OnePlus 2 (Final steps)
Now Root OnePlus 2
And finally to Rooting the OnePlus 2 you will require the SuperSU flashable package.
- First, boot your device into Recovery mode by typing the below command
adb reboot recovery
- And then your phone will automatically reboot into the TWRP recovery mode.
- Once you enter to the TWRP recovery mode, then press the Install
- And then find and load the BETA-SuperSU-v2.49.zip
- Now click on the start button to starting the flashing process.
- Once the installation process is complete, then tap on the Reboot system.
Good job! Now you have successfully root Oneplus 2. Keep join your smartphone with good benefits.
If you have any issue, leave the comments. We will assist you to solve your problem ASA possible.