New device Galaxy C8 has the latest smartphone of Samsung manufacturer. Recently it has unveiled with latest capabilities and enhanced features. And today we have a good news for advanced users of Galaxy C8 device. We share here how to Root Samsung Galaxy C8 without PC. So follow below step by step guide and get the root access on your device with a few steps. First, read the initial steps and then get towards the main guide to root Samsung Galaxy C8.
What’s for Root Samsung Galaxy C8?
There are many benefits of the rooting process, but we write below few of them.
- Removing internal restriction.
- Allow third-party apps.
- Installing Custom ROMs.
- Upgrading latest Android OS.
- Install any custom recovery.
- Increased power battery
- Increasing phone performance
- Fully backup your smartphone. And much more.
- The rooting guide stable only on Samsung Galaxy C8 variants. So don’t follow below-rooting file for any other device. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow the on-screen instruction below and don’t add or less any steps in the given article. Others way if you get some loss or any other issue on your device we will not liable. So proceed at their own risk.
- Turn Off Anti-virus if you have or any other security.
- Enable USB debugging, for to do go to settings> about phone> build number and tap on 7 times. Then you will notify “you are developer”.
- Now go back to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- And then go to “Lock Screen & Security” and switch ON “Unknown Sources” tab. If you don’t find this option you can find using the search function.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process. It will not erase any data to applying this process but take for your safety.
- Properly charge your device at least 60%, if during process your device turns off. It may soft brick or any other issue creates on your device.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy C8 Without PC Using KingRoot
- First, download KingRoot app from the given link. KingRoot
- After that Install KingRoot on your device.
- And then Open App and Run it.
- Now follow the on-screen instruction.
- After completing the process Reboot at the end.
- Good Job!
How To Root Samsung Galaxy C8 With PC
- First download IRoot for Computer from the given link. IRoot
- And then install the program on your PC.
- After that connect your phone with a suitable USB data cable.
- Now Run the Exe file on your PC.
- And then click the root button from the main window.
- Wait for completing the installation process.
- That’s it!
So this is the complete guide to Root Samsung Galaxy C8 without PC and with PC. Follow correctly any method of them and get the root access on your device. Or if you have any trouble then feel free and leave comments in the comments box.