The great flagship on the Z series is Sony Xperia Z2. It is one of the best performers of his features and specs. It will better result of any Engle of usage, but if you want to more customize and optimize his result then you will be required to root Sony Xperia Z2. And then your smartphone will be optimized and its performance is better of the previous condition. And also, you will be able to install unofficial custom ROM, and able to install third party apps. Your smartphone battery life is increased and much more.
So today we share to root Sony Xperia Z2 by the simple and easy steps. For that, we using the Chainfire CF-auto root which is the most popular and a large number of users use it. Basically, the rooting process is very important for those users that want to use our smartphone with advanced usage, and installing the unofficial firmware and third-party apps. If you are interested to root Sony Xperia Z2, then follow the full guideline step by step and keep root your smartphone with easy and simple steps.
Before rooting your smartphone keep in mind some important tools. First of all unlock your bootloader and then proceed the rooting process. And then fully charge your Xperia Z2 battery, cause if in the process your smartphone battery down then it may be brick or damage your smartphone, and also back up your important data and save on the safe location. And the most important, you have a good experience and full command of usage of smartphones then proceed the process. And also keep in mind after rooting your smartphone warranty will be voided. And you will lose your smartphone warranty. And rooting is the unofficial method for improvement our smartphone its provides the third party developers. So we gain to the main point to root Sony Xperia Z2 steps.
- Make sure the below guideline for only Sony Xperia Z2, so don’t try this tutorial for the same or other devices.
- Keep charge your Sony Xperia Z3 battery up to 70% before gaining the process.
- And then Backup your important data and save on the safe location.
- Make sure you have a suitable USB data cord and it will work on your device.
- Temporarily deactivate your computer security, just like anti-virus, anti-malware etc.
- Enable the developer option, go to Menu > Setting > About Phone > Build Number and then tap on the several time then you will notify by a message “you are developer”
- Enable the USB debugging option, just go to Menu > Setting> Developer option and then click on the USB Debugging
- Download the suitable USB drivers and install on your computer. USB Drivers
- Download the Chainfire CF-auto-root package from the given link and don’t extract the package. CF-auto-root
How to Root Sony Xperia Z2 Using CF-Auto-Root
Step 1: First, connect your smartphone to your computer via a suitable USB data cord.
Step 2: And then copy the Root file from your computer and paste on your Xperia Z2,
Step 3: After that remove the USB data cable and turn off your smartphone by pressing the Power button.
Step 4: Now enter your smartphone to the Recovery Mode, for that turn ON your Xperia Z2, and when the LED notification light turn ON then press the Volume up or Volume down button several times, then the device will show the recovery mode screen.
Step 5: And then from the recovery menu select “install zip from SD card” and then followed by “choose zip from SD card”.
Step 6: After that select the root package from your smartphone and flash it.
Step 7: And in the last go back to the recovery menu and select “reboot system now” and reboot your smartphone.
Now you have it! You have successfully root Sony Xperia Z2, keep enjoy the advantages of the rooted device. And share your experience with us.
The above tutorial for Root Sony Xperia Z2, if in the process anything goes wrong. Smarts Guide cannot be held to responsible, keep proceed at their own risk and complete understanding.
If you have any doubt, then ask in the comments box, we will assist you to solve your problem as soon as possible.