Sony one of the most popular manufacturer in the smartphone manufacturing. And release the great flagship every interval of time with advanced features and great specs. Sony released in the past few year some of the great flagships, in that’s flagships one of the most popular and good results smartphone Sony Xperia Z3. Xperia Z3 have great shape advance look and best features. Nowadays the android release for Xperia Z3 official Android 5.0.2 lollipop. If you are applied the android lollipop on your Xperia Z3 and enjoying his features and want to some more improve our smartphone, then you will be required to root Sony Xperia Z3.
Today we share about to root Sony Xperia Z3 on Android 5.0.2 lollipop 21.1.A.0.726 firmware. The rooting tutorial for those smartphone that will running on stock Android 5.0.2 lollipop 21.1.A.O.726 firmware. And your smartphone must D6603 model number, then apply the rooting process. Otherwise don’t proceed the process, cause you will be brick or damage your smartphone. So be very carefully to gaining the process. If you will have these model of smartphone and apply the rooting process then your smartphone will be able to install the third party apps, the battery life will be increased and your smartphone performance will be pretty well results. So if you are interested to root your smartphone, then follow the full guideline and root Sony Xperia Z3.
Keep in your mind if you rooting your Xperia Z3 then you will make sure your smartphone bootloader will be unlocked. Cause in the new 21.1.A.0.726 Android 5.0.2 firmware have been added some new restriction that is preventing root. Therefore, you can’t use the previous root exploits for the new lollipop update. And make sure before rooting your smartphone battery charging up to 60% and you will back up your important data and save on the safe location. Then proceed to root Sony Xperia Z3 by the easy and simple way.
- Charge your battery up to 60% before starting the process.
- Backup your important data and keep save on the safe location.
- For root Xperia Z3 is important, your running firmware is Android 5.0.2 lollipop.
- Unlock the bootloader on your Xperia Z3 smartphone.
- Enable the developer option just go to Menu>Setting>About Phone>Build Number and then tap on the several time then you will notify by a message “you are developer”.
- Enable the USB debugging option on your smartphone, just simply click on the menu>setting>developer option and then click on the USB Debugging
- Download the USB Drivers on your computer and install it. USB drivers Sony USB
- Download the pre-rooted Android 5.0.2 lollipop firmware for your Xperia Z3 and save on your computer desktop, but don’t unzip the software file. Download here.
- Don’t forget the root process work only on the Sony Xperia Z3 model number D6603. And also, run on the stock Android 5.0.2 lollipop firmware.
How to Root Sony Xperia Z3 on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop 21.1.A.0.726 Firmware
- Connect your Xperia Z3 with your computer via a suitable USB cable.
- And then transfer the downloaded file on your smartphone on the root folder for easy to find.
- After that remove the USB cable from your smartphone and then turn off your Xperia Z3.
- Once you get turn off your smartphone then boot your smartphone to the recovery mode.
- For that power on your smartphone and when the LED notification lights turn on then press the Volume Up or Volume Down button several times.
- Once you get into the recovery mode then load the pre-rooted ROM, for that choose or tape on the “install zip from SD card” and “choose zip from SD card”.
- And then resume the flashing process by following on the screen prompts.
- After that when you have done the process, then from the main menu of recovery select “wipe cache partition” and “wipe Dalvik cache”.
- And then get the “reboot system now” option and reboot your smartphone.
That’s it! Now you have successfully root Sony Xperia Z3, keep enjoy your Xperia Z3 with root access.
The above guideline for root Sony Xperia Z3, if in the process anything goes wrong. Smarts Guide cannot be held to responsible, keep proceed at their own risk and complete understanding.
Don’t forget your precious opinion about this tutorial and if you get some issue and want to ask then do the comments. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.