The Samsung Galaxy A5 has not received the Android Nougat 7.0 OTA update yet. And not confirmed when’s release the OTA update for Galaxy A5. But the CyanogenMod has released the custom Android Nougat CM14 Rom for Samsung Galaxy A5. This is the great news for the users of Galaxy A5, cause it means you will not be required to wait for the OTA update now. The CM14 Nougat ROM bring you all the features of latest Android Nougat 7.0 firmware and every better performance on your smartphone. So follow up the full article and install Nougat CM14 ROM on Galaxy A5.
This update is the unofficial version, it means your smartphone warranty will be lost once you install the custom ROM on your device. And also it has some bugs and soon will be fixed the developer of CM14. So keep install Nougat CM14 ROM on Galaxy A5 and don’t wait for the official version, just taste your smartphone with the latest firmware update. But before read some important guide and then proceed.
- The given update is compatible only for Samsung Galaxy A5 A500F, A500FU models. Don’t try this update for another or same devices.
- Before starting the process, your device must be rooted and also installed the custom recovery on your Samsung Galaxy A5.
- Charge your smartphone battery up to 60% before gaining the process.
- Backup your important data and save to the safe location, cause it will be lost if you doesn’t backup.
- This is the custom installation process, so keep read the full article then proceed the process. We will not be liable if something goes wrong, proceed at their own risk.
- Download the Nougat CM14 ROM for Samsung Galaxy A5. Download here
- Download the Nougat Gapps for Galaxy A5. Download here
Install Nougat CM14 ROM on Galaxy A5 Custom ROM
Step 1: Download the Android Nougat CM14 ROM and Nougat Gapps from the above links. And save the downloaded file on your phone internal storage.
Step 2: Turn OFF your Galaxy A5, and boot to recovery mode. For to do so, press and hold the Volume Up + Power + Home button at the same time for a while. Release the button when you see the recovery menu.
Step 3: Once you enter into TWRP recovery mode, then you will be required to wipe data your phone. Simply in the TWRP main menu tap on the wipe option and select the Advanced Wipe. And then select all Dalvik cache, System, Data and Cache options.
Step 4: Now go back to the TWRP main menu and tap on the install option and find and select the Nougat CM14 ROM for Galaxy A5 and flash it on your device.
Step 5: Follow the STEP 4, but this time selects the Android Nougat 7.0 Gapps and install it on your smartphone.
Step 6: Once you install the both files on your Galaxy A5, then Reboot your smartphone under the TWRP main menu.
Done! You do it, now you have install Nougat CM14 ROM on Galaxy A5 successfully. Enjoy your device with great changes.
Leave the comments if you have any issue. We will contact you ASA possible.