Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge is the latest flagship on the S series, it have a lot of changes, better specs, and very cool design. The Samsung manufacturer releases the great smartphones for our users in every interval of time and a lot of users like its variants. And now the Samsung release the untouchable smartphone for our clients Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. It have better performance and good results, but some of the advance users want to more improve our smartphone and removing the internal restriction. And get our smartphone to root condition, so today we share to root Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
Today we share to root Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, and this rooting tutorial is compatible for Exynos 8890 variants which are pure globally. And the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge model numbers is SM-G930F and SM-G935F. So don’t try the below guideline for another variants because it may be damage or brick your smartphone. Also back up your important data and save on the correct place, cause in this rooting tutorial will wipe your data and don’t forget your smartphone battery level before gaining the process.
- Charge your Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge battery life, before gaining the process. You have must 70% charge on your smartphone.
- Backup your data via a custom recovery of your device, before proceeding the process.
- To applying the root process, make sure you have the correct version of the device. Cause if you proceed the process for another variant then you will be lost your smartphone.
- Download the suitable USB drivers and install on your PC for connecting your Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge to your computer.USB drivers
- Enable USB debugging on your device, just go to App Drawer> Setting> Developer Option and enable USB debugging option on your smartphone.
- If you will not enable developer option then go to Menu> Setting> About Phone> Build Number and tap on the build number under 5 or 7 times then you will notify by a message you are developer.
- Enable OEM Unlock on your device for that go to Menu> Setting> Developer Option and enable OEM Unlock on your device
- Download CF-Auto-Root for Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge
- Download the ODIN flashing tool on your PC. Odin flashing tool
How to root Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge using CF-Auto-Root
Step 1: first of all unzip the downloaded root package on your computer and then you will get the file on .tar.md5 extension
Step 2: And then turn off your Galaxy S7 and enter to download mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home + Power buttons simultaneously for a while.
Step 3: Now run the Odin program on your computer.
Step 4: Once your smartphone is in Download mode then connect your device to your PC via a suitable USB data cord.
Step 5: The Added message will appear on the Odin screen. If your device connects successfully.
Step 6: Now click on the AP button in the Odin screen and select the .tar.md5 file, which you download and extract in the above step. And to make sure the Auto-reboot and F.Reset Time options are selected in Odin screen. And the Repartition option is unchecked in the Odin screen.
Step 7: Check everything with open eyes and then click on the Start button and proceed the process.
Step 8: Now wait for the installation process it will take some time to complete the process. And once the process complete, then your smartphone will be reboot automatically.
Step 9: Once the smartphone restart successfully and shows up the home screen, then remove the USB data cable from your computer.
Congratulation! You have successfully root Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge, now enjoy your smartphone with rooted advantages and also install the latest custom firmware on your smartphone.
The Guideline for root Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge, if in during process or after process any happened. Smarts Guide cannot be responsible for any kind of issue. Keep proceed at their own risk and complete understanding.
Keep in touch for more updates and others new tutorials and don’t forget your opinion about our article.